Thread: Is it possible to customize battery charging threshold for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730

Is it possible to customize battery charging threshold for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730

I used Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730 laptop last six month and now i found some bugs on the laptop battery. I want to customize battery charging thresholds for this laptop. I want to do this task and hence please help me to fix this problem. I used windows 7 64 bit on my laptop. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Is it possible to customize battery charging threshold for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730

If you set thresholds between 70 and 100% and the battery is 75%. This is some kind of combinations that i used in my laptop. Hence i would be say that try to set your battery threshold between 70 and 100%. Avoiding full charge has benefits for saving the waste battery power. This is well for saving battery life. Try it. Also if possible then use the battery manual and get the threshold parameters for this laptop battery. This is well for you to avoid such waste of power.

Re: Is it possible to customize battery charging threshold for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    If you set thresholds between 70 and 100% and the battery is 75%. This is some kind of combinations that i used in my laptop. Hence i would be say that try to set your battery threshold between 70 and 100%. This is well for saving battery life. Try it.
    I want to disable this option on your power manager services on startup. Try this on the regedit window. This is well for you to fix this compelx issue. Type regedit in run widnow and press enter. DO this task and check such option on the window. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    I want to disable this option on your power manager services on startup. Try this on the regedit window. This is well for you to fix this compelx issue. Type regedit in run widnow and press enter. DO this task and check such option on the window. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.
    If you do access your laptop battery randomly, enable the start threshold at say 85% and stop at 90%. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Try this and check what happen on your system. In this type of laptop, power management options gives you the facility to set this battery threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    If you do access your laptop battery randomly, enable the start threshold at say 85% and stop at 90%. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Try this and check what happen on your system. In this type of laptop, power management options gives you the facility to set this battery threshold.
    Also you can just select the automatic charge thresholds mode on this power management mode of the windows 7. This is well for you to fix your complex power saving policy. Try this and check its detail informaiton on your laptop system. I'm using power manager 3.12 software on my widnows 7 and i set this option to enable. Now i never found any kind of complex issue on it. This is well for me and it works to fix my complicated problem.

Resetting the CMOS setting of the Bios also makes an important effort on it. You can try this and check its details. This is well for you to perform this hard reset of this bios with using the basic way. Check the power management software on your laptop. I hope that it works to save the waste batter power inside laptop.

Thanks for such valuable information related to this issue. I'm really watched such kind of problems on my system. This is well for me. Now i decided to make the help of the power management software and few others program. I hope that such programs works to make this customizable battery charging threshold for Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T-730.