Thread: ESC key only open task switcher in BlackBerry Bold 9900

ESC key only open task switcher in BlackBerry Bold 9900

As per the title described that i used BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone and now i found on bug on it. When i try to use Esc key in BB OS 7, it always open task switcher. Whether i have in home screen or in any other phone memory folder, i press Esc key and it always open task switcher. Can anyone faced such kind of bug?? If yes, please describe more things about it. Thanks for any such help.

Re: ESC key only open task switcher in BlackBerry Bold 9900

If you are using BB OS 7.0.0.254 mobile OS, then yes it contains such bug. Still there is no fix solutions present on this mobile OS. Even i didn't found any such information. In that situations, i would be say that try mobile OS upgrade task. Its so simple if Internet connection activated on your phone. GO to Setting menu and use online OS upgrade options. Then follow on screen instructions. It works to upgrade your OS to new selected OS. Here use BB OS 7.0.0.308. Its better for your smartphone.

Yes, the same type of problem i found on my mobile phone and that time, i just try this mobile OS upgrade process. It fix my Esc key problem. RIM promises to user experience more pleasant and responsive in handling as in the BB OS 7.0.0.308. It really gives such kind of performance and i can say that this is really helpful to fix inbuilt bug.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Yes, the same type of problem i found on my mobile phone and that time, i just try this mobile OS upgrade process. It fix my Esc key problem. RIM promises to user experience more pleasant and responsive in handling as in the BB OS 7.0.0.308. It really gives such kind of performance and i can say that this is really helpful to fix inbuilt bug.
    Instead of doing this task, i can suggest to perform rebooting process on your smartphone. Just perform pressing the power button, and then pressing again fixes it too. YEs, most of the time such solutions works to fix the inbuilt bug of the OS. Sometimes it works temporary or it may be work permanently. Hence try this on your smartphone. I hope that you catch positive result after finishing this rebooting process.

ALso if possible then apply resetting task on your OS. Try it with the help of Factory reset option of your mobile phone. This option works to set all mobile OS setting to its default stage. Try it as alternative solutions if you still found same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    ALso if possible then apply resetting task on your OS. Try it with the help of Factory reset option of your mobile phone. This option works to set all mobile OS setting to its default stage. Try it as alternative solutions if you still found same problem.
    I don' think that such process is being necessary here to fix this esc key issue. You can use simple process to fix that problem. In your Mobile home screen, press the 'alt' & 'aA' key. Then press the escape button. It avoid such kind of problem. I told you this solutions because i used the same solutions on my mobile phone. This is well to fix problem using the proper solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I don' think that such process is being necessary here to fix this esc key issue. You can use simple process to fix that problem. In your Mobile home screen, press the 'alt' & 'aA' key. Then press the escape button. It avoid such kind of problem. I told you this solutions because i used the same solutions on my mobile phone. This is well to fix problem using the proper solutions.
    If you applied mobile BlackBerry OS Upgrade process on your BB, its beneficial for you. With the help of to BB OS 7.0.0.308, you can get the best improved performance on your smartphone. Also it fix all the previous bug problem. Try this and check its result.I hope that you use it and improve performance of mobile phone.

Thank you, friends for your suggestions and advices for my blackberry. I think upgrading the mobile os is better options instead of using any other task. It definately helps to improve quality of the mobile phone. Then also i can able to get the full of informations related to this mobile phone. Thanks for such huge responce to my post. I am also waiting more informations about this smartphone.