Thread: Getting screen scratches fujitsu t901

Getting screen scratches fujitsu t901

As I’m thinking of buying the fujitsu t901 tablet pc for myself. As I have seen the features of the tablet on the net and have also read some of the article about it. The one thing which I got to know is that he screen of the fujitsu t901 tablet gets easily scratched and the glass is not tough as other tablets PC. So I would like to know how is the screen of the fujitsu t901 tablet as I want to buy a new tablet but before I go for buying I would like to know about you all opinions.

Re: Getting screen scratches fujitsu t901

I don’t think so there are any issues regarding the screen as I’m using the tab and have never got the issue of scratching on the screen.

As far as I know all the fujitsu tablets come with the plastic coating over the screen. So I don’t think so there are any issue of getting scratches on the screen.

Even mine screen got scratches as past week I was working on the tab and what happened is that, accidentally the device slipped from the hand. After which what I saw is that the tab was working fine the only thing which got damaged is the screen of the tab had some scratches on it. So I guess the the screen of the fujitsu tab is not tough enough and do not have good quality screen.

So if anyone looking for buying the tab then I must say that one must ignore from buying the fujitsu t901 tablet instead should try buying different tab.

I must say that it is strictly recommend from the company or manufacturer that to have good durability life for the screen then it is always better to have screen protector which will help your screen from any scratches. So I think one should be aware of this and try to use screen guard.

Even mine screen got scratches as past week I was working on the tab and what happened is that, accidentally the device slipped from the hand. After which what I saw is that the tab was working fine the only thing which got damaged is the screen of the tab had some scratches on it. So I guess the the screen of the fujitsu tab is not tough enough and do not have good quality screen.

So if anyone looking for buying the tab then I must say that one must ignore from buying the fujitsu t901 tablet instead should try buying different tab.
    I don’t agree with the screen getting damaged as there is a reason behind why it cannot get scratches on the screen. Have you ever tried scribbling on the screen of any glass if not then you should try scratching the window glass with the blade, you will notice that there are no scratches seen on the glass and if you get any try erasing the with the rubber you will get to know the exact working of the glass screen on the tab.

So I guess that the scratches which you are noticing on the screen of the tab mkay be due to some plastic covering of thin film which must be coated on the screen to get to know this you must look at the corner of the screen whether it is the glass or the thin film coated over the screen.

As I’m using the fujitsu t901 tablet and I must say that the features of the tab is just awesum and if you are looking for the screen durability then from my experience I would tell you that the screen is tough and durable the only thing one should keep in mind is that they should cover the screen with the screen protector or screen guard. Otherwise if you are thinking of buying the fujitsu t901 tablet pc then you should go ahead with it as the features of the tablet is best in its range.

As I have came to know from one of my friend which is using the same fujitsu t901 tablet is that the screen is not good enough, just by moving or scrolling down with the stylus or digitizer he got the scratches on the screen. So what should I do whether I should go buying with it or not.

As I have came to know from one of my friend which is using the same fujitsu t901 tablet is that the screen is not good enough, just by moving or scrolling down with the stylus or digitizer he got the scratches on the screen. So what should I do whether I should go buying with it or not.
    As I have said earlier that if you are using any tab you should always keep in mind that it is better to have screen protector. So that it will protect you from the unwanted scratches. And I must say you should definitely go for buying the tablet.