Thread: Need help to install blackbeery OS: 9900 7.0.0.1672/7.0.0.353 with all languages

Need help to install blackbeery OS: 9900 7.0.0.1672/7.0.0.353 with all languages

I have BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone and i want to install 7.0.0.1672 or 7.0.0.353 OS on it. Is there any way to fix this installation problem on it. I want to install it with all languages. Most of the languages i need is being Asian country. Hence please describe more things about it . Thanks.

re: Need help to install blackbeery OS: 9900 7.0.0.1672/7.0.0.353 with all languages

DO below process for fixing this complex issue:
    1. Try to download any suitable OS on your PC.
    2. Then install this selected OS file on PC.
    3. Open c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader.
    4. It shows you the vendor.xml." file. Delete it.
    5. COnnect BB Bold 9900 with your PC.
    6. Get "loader.exe" file from same \research in motion\apploader folder.
    7. Run it on your Phone.
    8. That's it.

You found that this Selected OS is being running on your Blackberry smartphone. This is well for you to get the best result with this BB OS 7. Try it and check its result.

re: Need help to install blackbeery OS: 9900 7.0.0.1672/7.0.0.353 with all languages

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    DO below process for fixing this complex issue:
    1. Try to download any suitable OS on your PC.
    2. Then install this selected OS file on PC.
    3. Open c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader.
    4. It shows you the vendor.xml." file. Delete it.
    5. COnnect BB Bold 9900 with your PC.
    6. Get "loader.exe" file from same \research in motion\apploader folder.
    7. Run it on your Phone.
    8. That's it.

You found that this Selected OS is being running on your Blackberry smartphone. This is well for you to get the best result with this BB OS 7. Try it and check its result.
    i try similar installtion process on my mobile phone. I used to do this installation task with windows xp and windows 7. but both of the time i got negative result. When i try to run loader.exe file on mobile, it makes problem. Can you please explain why this happen??

Quote Originally Posted by $onyMonY View Post
    i try similar installtion process on my mobile phone. I used to do this installation task with windows xp and windows 7. but both of the time i got negative result. When i try to run loader.exe file on mobile, it makes problem. Can you please explain why this happen??
    This happen because you used wrong OS for doing this task. You can try it with the windows vista. This is well for you to fix the complex issue on it. Simply try to use vista with this process and check its result. I'm sure you got best result on it.

If you want more thinks about compatibility of this downloaded OS on PS, try to find out compatibility files. It presents inside c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader folder. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to get the best result on such smartphone. This is only possible only when the OS compatible with your mobile phone and its hardware. Use this file for more reference.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    If you want more thinks about compatibility of this downloaded OS on PS, try to find out compatibility files. It presents inside c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader folder. Try this and check its details. This is well for you to get the best result on such smartphone. This is only possible only when the OS compatible with your mobile phone and its hardware. Use this file for more reference.
    Deleting the Vendor.xml file is must necessary in this task. Hence i would be say that try to first remove this vendor.xml file from apploader folder. Then perform running loader.exe file process. This will surely helps to fix your problem.

I have few experience about it and i can say that first Reinstall desktop manager on your PC. It might be possible that this software not able to make the proper connections with the PC. Hence do this task and check whether this phone connects with the PC or not. If it connected well, then only run this loader.exe file on it. This is well for solving the complicated problem on your BlackBerry phone.

If Still you got problem during this installation, apply clean installation using official site help on it. First remove all the files related to this OS. then reboot your phone. Next is perform downloading OS on your PC with using official site link. BB provide you correct OS setup file. then apply remaining process on BB Bold 9900. Hope this time you got best result.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    If Still you got problem during this installation, apply clean installation using official site help on it. First remove all the files related to this OS. then reboot your phone. Next is perform downloading OS on your PC with using official site link. BB provide you correct OS setup file. then apply remaining process on BB Bold 9900. Hope this time you got best result.
    Both the OS is being comfortable with the ENglish language. But for getting the asian or all languages is being quite possible. You can also get such language support on your mobile after installing both the OS. there are several apps presents on the BB app world. It works to install suitable applications onto this OS. This is well for you.

Re: Need help to install blackbeery OS: 9900 7.0.0.1672/7.0.0.353 with all languages

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Both the OS is being comfortable with the ENglish language. But for getting the asian or all languages is being quite possible. You can also get such language support on your mobile after installing both the OS. there are several apps presents on the BB app world. It works to install suitable applications onto this OS. This is well for you.
    Thanks for such valuable support. I'm waited for such helpful informations to do installtion task on my Blackberry Bold 9900 smartphone. If anyone also knows mroe about it, please fill free to post such helpful informations.