Thread: Is there any email client for BlackBerry PlayBook?

Is there any email client for BlackBerry PlayBook?

HI, I am having BlackBerry Playbook from past couple of days. I am looking for a particular requirement that works to make the email connection with the BB playbook tablet pc. Is there anyone have Email client for BB playbook? If you know anything about this issue, please fill free to describe more things about it. This is helpful for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is there any email client for BlackBerry PlayBook?

Currently there is no such possibility presents in this BB tablet. But you can get such facility in this BB playbook. you need to bridge it to a BlackBerry. We know that there is no need to do this type of task in other smartphone or tablet but in this tablet, definitely you need to do this process. This will be help to you for get the email client facility.

For doing this task you need to simply do the follow below mentioned instructions.
    • First step is log on to the the 2.0 Beta.
    • Then try to load K9 email client.
    • DO this with the help of Crackberry website.
    • Finally execute this native email client application.

That's it. This is well for you to fix your native email client problem. With the help of thistask you can able to get the email client facility on this tablet pc.

You can have two choices on this bb playbook tablet. Touchdown and k9. Use any one of them and check its result on your tablet pc. this is well for you to fix the complex issue on it. Try this and check its details. I hope that one of such option helpful to you for achieving the email client facility. As per my knowledge, the Touchdown is best email client options on this BB tablet pc.

I don' think that there is any separate actions necessary to get the details of the email client. There is already few applications prsents on the BB app world that works to get the email details. You need to simply do the proper things on it that works to fix this complex issue. Try it and check its details.