Thread: How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

I need to insert a new battery to the Logitech Harmony One but the problem is that I am not able to remove the battery already in use with the Logitech Harmony One. I am not getting anyway to remove this and have tried with many ways. Please tell me that what should I do.

re: How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

Don’t you have the manual for that. I am sure that it must be instructed there properly and if you follow the same then you will be able to do that without any problem. If you are getting that extremely difficult to remove then you can call to the Logitech support and ask them for the same. They will tell you about this. These are the only two ways to get it done. I hope that you will get it done without much problem.

I think that battery that you are using is swollen and this is the only reason that you are not able 'to take that out and I must tell you that it is really a very serious matter. If you force this then you might damage the Harmony One. The best thing fo9r you is to report this issue to the Logitech and they will troubleshoot the problem for you. This is very common but vey serious issue and many of the users have lost there Logitech Harmony One while forcing the battery to take out and I don’t wish you to be in the same list.So report this to Logitech first.

I have gone through this problem earlier and I contacted to the logitech support and they send me a new one with the charger and told me that the other one i of no use m,and I must throw that away. They are very good at their customer support. So just get in touch with them.

Re: How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I have gone through this problem earlier and I contacted to the logitech support and they send me a new one with the charger and told me that the other one i of no use m,and I must throw that away. They are very good at their customer support. So just get in touch with them.
    I am also going to do the same and I hope that they will replace it for me as well like they did it for you.

cool Re: How to remove Logitech Harmony One (swollen) battery

I just experienced the same problem: the battery died and I couldn't remove it for replacement. Here is what I did: I slid a thin flat blade screwdriver under the battery and gently pried it up; then I worked the jaw of a small hemostat under the battery. This allowed me to grasp the battery and pull it out. The battery was swollen, which made it fit very, very tight in the battery compartment and difficult to remove.

I hope this helps.

Re: How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

This could remove the battery but there is possibility that you will also harm the Harmony One battery. Anyhow, this is the problem with the battery as that is swollen and the best thing for you is to contact the Logitech support and they will help you with this in better way.

sad Re: How to remove Logitech Harmony One battery

I did contact Logitech and received no assistance. Customer support just read through a playbook and couldn't find the answer.