Thread: Unable to run internet applications on New BBX OS phone

Unable to run internet applications on New BBX OS phone

Hello friends the New BBX OS is having the problem to run the internet application which are there on the phone. So does anyone also getting the problem which i am getting it and is there any method that i can solve the problem and i can run the application on the phone. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to run internet applications on New BBX OS phone

Actually the new BBX OS is been based on QNX which is a real time OS, and also it is having the a microkernel architecture. So the microkernel is compatible with adding new features in the phone and also performance is been limited. I wanted to tell that if you compare it with monolithic kernel which is used by Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple then it is very much slow and also not good to run the application.

I also agree with the point what the above user have told, the OS which is been made for the blackberry is not good and also it is not capable to run the application, specially for the internet. So the OS should be worked little more on it and it might have made better.

I wanted to say that the application which are there in demand are the internet. So the performance of the microkernel architecture is been causing the delays and service stoppages to run the applications on the phone. I would also like to say that if you are using the phones as the parallel processing (multicore), multiuser, multitasking, multiapplication, multinetworking etc so then the phone will be very slow and also you might be able to all these on the monolithic kernel OS which is been good and also capable to do it. Well you do that on microkernels then it is load on the OS.

The above user have told you the correct and also the reason of the phone which is been hang and also it makes the phone slow to use it. So the OS of the phone should be made little better and also good to use.

I have also seen the same problem on the Playbook Tablet, it is having the same microkernel type on it and it is creating a lot of problem to use the application and also it is been very tough to use it. So the OS of the other phone is be nice and great to use it.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me and also i will try to solve the problem which i am getting it and try to get it run for me.