Thread: COPS can track the deleted BBM messages of the blackberry phone

COPS can track the deleted BBM messages of the blackberry phone

Hello friends, i was thinking that the BBM which we people used on the blackberry phone, can be tracked by the COPS or not. If the messages which are there in the phone are been deleted by us, then also the COPS can track and get it. I do not think it is possible, if it is possible how does the COPS get it. Can anyone tell me about it and has any information about it then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: COPS can track the deleted BBM messages of the blackberry phone

Well the cops has many of the application and also cops have many method to get the details of any user of any where and also there can track the number where it is. So if you are doing any wrong thing then the COPS are been tracking you and also keep a record of what message you are sending it.

I would say that if you delete the message from the phone then also there is a log which is been created in the server and also the COPS can get the data from it. So when you delete the messages on the phone then also the cops get the messages and also who is the user and sender of the messages.

The police of any country and also the the police has the right to get the information from the network service provider. So the network service provider company like the AT&T, Sprint, and many other companies, so the police can go to the company and get the detail of the messages which are been send and also they track can put the wrong person behind the bears. If you deleted the messages from the phone then also they try to get details of the message.

I do not think that the Cops can get the massages and also the message which are been send from the phone are been saved on the phone itself, on the server the number is been saved and to whom it is been send to.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me. I was really not knowing about it and also i was not aware of such things, so just sake for the information i have asked it.