Thread: Where can i get themes for Blackberry Bold 9900?

Where can i get themes for Blackberry Bold 9900?

Hi, I have gotten my first Smartphone from the blackberry that the bold 9900. But still the thing is like I am quite fond of customizing the cell phone and that’s why as the title implies i am looking for some themes for the mobile. thus it would be better if someone let me know from where can i download the themes for this mobile? any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get themes for Blackberry Bold 9900?

There are multiple websites from where you can download themes for the mobile you have, haven’t you ever visited any such website? If you’ll just google with this keyword itself then also you’ll get so many results for the same.

But still can you please let me know which firmware version is been installed in your phone, because i have heard that You can observe the icons in the folders in 7.0.0.261 but NOT in 7.0.0.540.

Exactly there are so many websites, but along with that have you ever visited their official website? You may get all the themes from the there itself.

I don’t know guys why to roam around other website, in fact you can simply download all such content from the blackberry app world.

Haven’t you ever visited it? See this is not only meant for the themes rather you can download almost all the content for your mobile from there, like themes, games, applications, wall papers etc.

I am not sure about the themes, but still when i was searching regarding the same i came across this thread and would like to recommend you that you should at least have a glance. In the thread they have mentioned about the themes builder software, through which you can build your own themes.

Though I am agree with the above user but I was making a custom style theme, but i came across a huge bug. Basically it doesn’t show the contents of folders, so you`d have to place all the folder contents onto the home screen itself before activating a theme.

but as well as passed out the bar up with your finger, you can also just depress the menu key two times to enlarge the panels which is faster than menu then maximize by pressing the menu button while the menu is open and choose the highlighted action in any application, so its real quick way to reply to emails n stuff as well.

along with this the most important thing that i liked about it is like we can set your screen to a single panel by managing your panels.

There are lots of website from where you can download themes of any mobile, Just go to any search engines like google and type key which you ask in your question " themes for Blackberry Bold 9900?"
    and you got number of site from where you can download any theme you want.

I am not sure about the themes, but still when i was searching regarding the same i came across this thread and would like to recommend you that you should at least have a glance. In the thread they have mentioned about the themes builder software, through which you can build your own themes.
    Hey thanks dude, the software they have mentioned in the title is quite better than what I have expected and really good. Just get rid out of finding themes online rather now i can only make them in my PC itself.