Thread: What you think about Nokia Lumia 800 features

What you think about Nokia Lumia 800 features

Hello friends, i have seen the features of the Nokia Lumia 800, and i was thinking that the phone is having the very old features and it is a step backward for the nokia company to launch the phone. I have seen other phone of the nokia which are having good features, but this phone behind from all those phone which are having basic feature in the phone. So what you think about the phone, kindly tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: What you think about Nokia Lumia 800 features

I also think the same which you have told, the nokia lumia 800 is having the windows operating system and the phone has all features which the other phones are giving more than that as the basic features, i think that the nokia is not making mobile as per the user needs, there are just making the phone for the name sake.

I do not think that is true, the phone is having the good features and also it is having the latest operating system in the phone which is the mango, this operating system is not been added in any of the phone and also you are getting it in the nokia phone. I wanted to tell that the windows operating system for the mobile phones is hardly one year old, and where the nokia is giving the latest operating system in the phone, so i totally disagree what you are saying it in the features of the phone.

I also agree with the above user and also i have seen many other phone, when there is any new version of the operating system comes then that operating system is been added in the phone after 6 month or year when the new version is been released. So in that way i am would say that the nokia is providing with the latest and also best operating system in the phone.

I have also seen some of the windows phone, which are having the windows then there are not getting the update of the mango on the phone, so you can check that the nokia is giving in the phone. So it is better and also good to get those features on the phone.

The phone is giving the latest and also the best operating system in the phone, but the other feature in the phone are not good. The application which are there in the phone are old and same, where when you see the other smartphones then you will be able to see some of the features are been replaced and also some new features are been added on the phone and also you will like to use the phone with old operating system on it.

I was surfing the internet and i have gone through an article of the mobile phone which are there in the market and also which are the best phone to get it to use, so there were three names which Apple iPhone 4S, Samsung Nexus and Nokia Lumia 800, if the phone is been coming on the top list of the smartphone to use and also it is the best phone till now. This phone is the best and it is the top phone among the windows phone which were there in the market. So the features of the phone will not be so bad that it not compare with the features of the other smartphone.

I am haing some of the points that the phone is not good and also if you people have purchased the phone then you will be able to get notice of it, so the points which i have founded in the phone:

• It is having the poor battery life
    • Having overheating issue
    • there is no auto answer option for hands free/headset
    • It is difficult to add ringtones
    • no way to remove recent contact tiles in people hub
    • and also difficult to add my music via zune

I also agree with the issue which the above user have told it and also i think that we can remove recent contact tiles in people hub, i have tried it and it has worked for me and also you can worked for you.

Thank you for the advice and also the thought which you people have shared me, and i was thinking to go for this phone earlier, but i will not go for it now, will try some other phone.