Thread: Samsung Galaxy outgoing email facility

Samsung Galaxy outgoing email facility

i have samsung galaxy smartphone with android and i just want to setup outgoing email facility in it. i am trying to do this from last many days but still cant able to do this. this is really driving me nuts. My BB provider is Entanet but incoming mail is Tiscali. i even tried outgoing server description as i have my own computer but no benifit. and even try many more things but no good again. so i just come here to know if anyone here has any idea about this and help me to solve this issue.

Re: Samsung Galaxy outgoing email facility

how much i know Smtp settings for Tiscali are same as email client on pc and one more thing i want to share with you is, one of my close friend have galaxy and his phone found the gmail settings automatically.

i tried automatic setting which is failed in my and after that i just tried manual setting, which is also get failed, i can only send email while wifi is off.

I can send emails with wifi normally but have to set up a different account with O2 withoutgoing details - smtp.O2.co.uk - to send mails without wifi. i get help by My ISP, and get all steps how i can do this. actually as per the ISP , they actually dont like to communicate with O2, therefore we need a different account for O2.

Just do one thing when camera is open click on setting button and after that scroll down to resolution and decrease it. and if i talk about the smpt setting than it is may be different on wifi to 3g. wifi is provided by your ISP and 3g is by your mobile provider.