Thread: Does anyone try to use OCZ Nocti SSD with Acer W500?

Does anyone try to use OCZ Nocti SSD with Acer W500?

Hi,
    Last six month, I used Acer Iconia Tab W500 notebook and it gives brilliant performance. Now i want to get the information for this notbook. Can anybody describe that the OCZ Nocti mSATA SSD will be comfortable with this notebook or not. need valuable reply that works to fix this complex issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does anyone try to use OCZ Nocti SSD with Acer W500?

I just installed the OCZ Technology 120 GB Nocti and it's running great. I think this is the best combinations for this notebook. It works fine and the 120 Gb with this notebook is being quite brilliant. Hence i think you can also try to buy this product and check its details. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    I just installed the OCZ Technology 120 GB Nocti and it's running great. I think this is the best combinations for this notebook. It works fine and the 120 Gb with this notebook is being quite brilliant. Hence i would be think that the you can also try to buy this product and check its details. This is well for you.
    i also used the same SSD and it will be great for me to receive the kind of result from this notebook. Install went very smooth, My Computer displays 110gb usable space, 85.4GB free. OCZ Technology works great and it will also provide plug and play technology with the more storage space.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    i also used the same SSD and it will be great for me to receive the kind of result from this notebook. Install went very smooth, My Computer displays 110gb usable space, 85.4GB free. OCZ Technology works great and it will also provide plug and play technology with the more storage space.
    As per my own expereince, i think this is the best combinations that works well to fix storage problem. i Can't use it but almost similar type of ssd device i used and i this is also works great. I used an ssd OCZ Vertex 2 for my notebook and it also works well. It provide me 60GB memory space which is excellent. Now i want to just say that you can also check the controller that presents between SSD and your notebook. This is well for you.

i use 80-gb intel SSD on it and it works great without any issue. I can say that this is also the option for your notebook. You need to simply check its review and find out that which is most popular and useful product for your notebook. If you have any major doubt then contact notebook expert person and get its feedback. They provide you few list of the compatible SSD devices.

Thanks for such kind of valuable reply for this notebook. I finally choose same the OCZ Nocti mSATA SSD and it works great. I can say that this is well for me and nothing any problems arrives at the time of connecting it to the notebook. I found its name on official support lilst of the notebook. YOu can also check such list, if you want.