Thread: How can I remove the Fujitsu Lifebook T901 Tablet PC keyboard key?

How can I remove the Fujitsu Lifebook T901 Tablet PC keyboard key?

Hi guys

I need the help on this I really want to clean the keyboard of this tablet as beside my office this is some construction going of for a month now so I am guessing this is the cause that my keyboard get dirty . There is something odd stuff staring to allocate beneath the keys of this table I would e really glad if anyone here can help me to find the way to do this as I don’t want to damage my key while doing so

Thanks

Re: How can I remove the Fujitsu Lifebook T901 Tablet PC keyboard key?

Yeah I also need to understand this as Fujitsu doesn't give directions for replacing a key or a keyboard on a T901. will somebody who has some expertise doing this provide me some recommendation, either on a way to pop the key back in? or a way to replace the keyboard I've replaced laptop keyboards before, however solely when there have been directions. and also the manual contains none. i am feeling little doomed currently. Thanks for any assistance.

I don’t have this device however I hope this could facilitate take away the keyboard bezel, the skinny piece of plastic directly higher than the keyboard, by prying it up with a little flat object, like a tough piece of skinny plastic.

Hey guys i actually would like know I bought a replacement keyboard and was able to take away the previous one till I came to the connector between the keyboard and motherboard. i do not expertise to control it in order that i do not break it whereas removing the ribbon. Any help?

This is often terribly easy method to get rid of it and if you ask me it will take just ten mind simply do the subsequent

• Just initiate the 2 screws beneath the rubber thingamabobs on either facet of the hinge
    • After that you'll see the bezel simply raise it off
    • Now you push keyboard toward the screen and up
    • Now raise the perimeters of the connector on the ribbon cable from the k/b is plugged in
    • This will force the ribbon cable to return right out

That its now you'd be able to raise the total keyboard out and do what ever you would like to try and do hope this may facilitate

Hi guys will anyone here facilitate me really I popped a key the things beneath the key doesn't seem like the equipment beneath each different key I actually have ever popped out and surrogate in. there's no "click" after I attempt to merely pop the key back on. It attaches alittle, however it wobbles around. The keyboard works fine, together with the affected key, but: do I actually have to switch the keyboard now? Where do i purchase one? How can i install it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Hi guys will anyone here facilitate me really I popped a key the things beneath the key doesn't seem like the equipment beneath each different key I actually have ever popped out and surrogate in. there's no "click" after I attempt to merely pop the key back on. It attaches alittle, however it wobbles around. The keyboard works fine, together with the affected key, but: do I actually have to switch the keyboard now? Where do i purchase one? How robust is it to install?
    Just see the bottom of the key, see if you'll realize any sign of a broken little bit of plastic or some suchlike. Not all keyboards are designed to own keys removed, and even those who are do not invariably jettisoning simply.

No I do not see something that appears like broken plastic, however I actually have to admit that rock bottom of this key appearance totally different to me from those I actually have popped within the past. Still looking forward to some facilitate. I bought a replacement keyboard and was able to take away the previous one till I came to the connector between the keyboard and motherboard.