Thread: Fujitsu Amilo A1645 runs on 800Mhz

Fujitsu Amilo A1645 runs on 800Mhz

My problem is that I have a laptop amilo a1640 running at 800 MHz instead of 1.8 ghz. even in desktop mode. Is that bothers me a bit of work to do video, photo applications on heavy photoshop CS8 and Flash8. anyone else have this problem? Please if anyone get any solution for this problem than please provide me.

Re: Fujitsu Amilo A1645 runs on 800Mhz

then you can not change the BIOS directly, but on some you can access certain bet the BIOS provided by a log, you must to find an option that allows you to put your trial to its correct frequency. For cons, I do not know or in the log. You'll still try to see something, you will then start a log like CPU-Z or you can see the frequency of your trial and at the same time, you will launch a APLI which is quite on the system to work PROC and you look in CPU-Z if the frequency of PROC does not rise.

may be you need to disable cooling quiet, PowerNow! or equivalent in the BIOS of the laptop.

I also had this problem here with an HP laptop (I do not know that series), which turned 800 instead of 1600. Can not change the frequency even in the bios (can also transfer the cool n quiet or other). The only thing I managed to see (with CPUZ) CPU when I asked the increased demand (I launched a video encoding) it automatically switches from 800 to 1600 and returned only 800.

it runs at 800 MHz even when you solicit a lot? to know that, you can read an example divx, or start encoding or conversion of wma to mp3 and watch CPU ac Z if the frequency of your pc is at 800 Mhz. because with the powernow technology, the processor is adapted to use cenci you do, that is, if you do nothing, it will not turn to its max capacity (to preserve battery), and if you the solicitation, it should run faster.

I think I have ever heard of such a problem with amd mobile, for cons, I remember more about which processor in particular. and then when you install your games, it reminds me a problem I had with GTR, it was also said that my computer was not powerful enough! but this was normal, I was in position 660Mhz.

if you notice that your CPU is actually permanently stuck at 800 Mhz, first tries to reinstall the driver and check that the power management options of Windows you are on "laptop" and not on "maximum energy savings." Finally, if this does not always solve the problem, you can use a little app like Notebook Hardware Control, which allows you to set yourself the frequency of your CPU (you have multiple profiles possible with maximum economy stuck at 800 Mhz processor, switch dynamics: the processor is running at 800 Mhz or at 1.8Ghz as needed and finally full power when the processor is stuck at 1.8 GHz).

my processor is "specific" HP / Compaq, based on an AMD Mobile Athlon 64 3000 + (1.6 Ghz core K8 ClawHammer 35 W) with 64-bit instruction sets have been removed and reduced to the L2 cache 128 KB (HP, sold an identical 3000 + laptop with the only difference was on the same processor cache to 256 KB). In short, my processor is a kind of Mobile Sempron before the time (my PC has a little over a year and a half.

I have not (yet) re-installed Notebook Hardware Control, but it's true that it's very convenient. For example, when I'm on battery, I block the CPU at 800 MHz and offers all options for energy savings and with half the screen brightness I want more than 3 hours on battery (without a single noise fan and more): not bad for a PC over a year and a half has already been used a lot! Otherwise, when I need power, I do not hesitate to bring it back to (1.6 Ghz), that said, it instantly triggers the ventilation and the effect instantly send my CPU to 55 ° the rest of the time I switch uses dynamic and he's doing alone in the quiet and turns 50 ° in a few hours of use ( up to 55 °: the first threshold level of detail on my laptop which goes down in a few minutes at 50 ° and so on alternating periods of silence of about 30 minutes and discrete periods of ventilation order of 5 minutes).

I've been using for many years, RM Clock Utility, and find the tool easy class, and at the time of its development is often active in their forum on the move. Unfortunately, it is no longer being developed, the developer should have died allegedly after he had left the RightMark team. (The've read in an English-language forum). Since 7 has, in principle, but still the same as Vista power management, it still works. Crystal CPUID is even Nocht something "simple" needle.

I probably want to adapt to the profound. Themselves to have any experience? So that the program has access to the CPU and you can overclock it up - why is that actually, technically? Which component is not working as well together with Win 7 and why? Just curious.