Thread: The Ice Cream Sandwich Live Wallpapers?

The Ice Cream Sandwich Live Wallpapers?

I did searched for the Ice Cream Sandwich Live Wallpapers on internet but failed to get anything. I am not able to get the wallpapers that can be used with my Galaxy Nexus. So I am starting this question over here. So if you know that how can I put those wallpapers on my phone then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: The Ice Cream Sandwich Live Wallpapers?

I would like to tell you that this will not function with the Gingerbread. I will never going to update with the Ice Cream Sandwich.

Beam phase live wallpaper is not the actual live wallpaper from ICS, it was already there but reworked in detail. At my last check in the Apps Top App List is apart from the ICS keyboard now also a live wallpaper named on this topic. Its dark shades, the wallpaper is not intrusive and the animations are also very easy and slowly kept. The ideal live wallpaper just to shorten the waiting time for ICS. What do you think?

If not all smartphones are able to enjoy the new version of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) come then there are other ways to equip the device with its own little atmosphere ICS. For example, The ICS Phase Beam Live Wallpaper that comes with the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Beam phase wallpaper adds a chic and contemplative animation. Get hectic live wallpaper which is the unrest rather than style to the home screen. There are plenty of that available. ICS Phase Beam Live Wallpaper can be downloaded free from the Android Market as a lite version.

I want to report this Live WallPaper which incorporates the 'animation with this launch of Galaxy Nexus. This ICS is LiveWallpaper can be downloaded for free. For downloading that from our home just open the Settings menu, choose backgrounds, animated backgrounds and you going to get just downloaded the Live Desktop. This is very simple and very unique feature that they have provided wuth this. I really liked that.

The ICS Phase Beam Lite is free form and that is also without any of the additional settings. If you purchase the full version, you can take on some parameters and configurations.

Based on the original background of Android 4.0, comes a new live wallpaper very nice and pleasant: ICS Phase Beam. Simple and very simple, it offers a very slow and continuous entertainment that could please many users. The animated background looks lighter and also suitable for terminals that are not too powerful or very crowded home screen. I know that many think that it's not worth paying for a wallpaper. I downloaded it to try and uninstall it (and get a refund), but I liked it so much that I stayed with the wallpaper.

This screen shows the LWP default Galaxy Nexus. A background with multiple colors that are fluctuating and mixed together with a few lines that appear and disappear and spots that float across the screen. The best part is that it is very customizable, from the colors of animation, background colors, proportion of the animation fade effect, Parallax 3D effect, response to touch, movement speed of the colors, lines and dots, add noise in the desired quantity, adjust the fps of the animation and the movement of the screens and 6 "themes" to choose (standard beam phase, phase custom beam, softened, more lines, more points, bleached and dark) .

We are also having the Live Wallpaper Beam Phase ICS, which becomes the Beam Phase and those are included in the previous version but in stand-alone mode.It is completely customizable as far as colors and other features are concerned. The Lite version only allows regular fps animation.

There is also Ice Cream Sandwich ICS Live and you will have to pay for that. This is a real shame to pay even though it is not having any of the customization options. So we are faced with the colorful background of ICS with fixed colors. All that is animated on some spots that float around the screen and react to the touch. Horizontal scrolling does not have any effect Parallax or anything.

ICS Spectrum LWP is a little more elaborate than before and this provides us some customization options which is very similar to the first of the LWP that is mentioned in the above post: change background colors and includes 5 "themes" to choose from 2 types of shading, line configuration and spots that float across the screen, tactile response, flashes, Parallax effect, use of 3D hardware acceleration and supports most of resolutions including tablets with Honeycomb.

They are halving very good feature to do the live update and I am very7 excited with that. I am not using that now but will get to that soon, most probably next week.