Thread: Unable to use music transport controls on headset when Nokia Lumia 800 screen is off

Unable to use music transport controls on headset when Nokia Lumia 800 screen is off

I am not sure whether it is a bug or what but I have noticing that I am not able to use music transport controls on headset when Nokia Lumia 800 screen is off for MP3 player while it is perfectly working on the Radio I mean I can change the station but with the MP3 player it won’t function . this is really frustrating as I am not able to change the song that is played Via audio player when I am traveling .can anyone confirm what is the exact problem does every one having the problem or is it just me please guys I need help on this I would really like to know this thanks

Re: Unable to use music transport controls on headset when Nokia Lumia 800 screen is off

I am not using the handset that come with the phone instead use third party headphones, specifically the apple headphones and beats studios, and the play and pause, forward track, and back track all work, but volume up and down only works with the included pair.

Re: Unable to use music transport controls on headset when Nokia Lumia 800 screen is off

Not just in my Nokia Lumia however in my friend s HTC Arrive has this same downside it's the Windows Phone and even with the included headphones there no way to skip Even double clicking middle button does not work .I assume each windows phone was like that however i suppose i used to be wrong..

Thank for the reply however i was be hoping that this might be solved I mean we have a paid to purchased this phone and this is not excepted that it as such defect phone . by the way it’s actually nice, however having no volume controls is quite disappointing and somewhat useless

I feel very sorry for you however i like to mention i have been already try this with my LG Quantum whit I bought a year ago for pretty much working . I assumed most windows phones did this. It is works when the lock screen if you click once to wake it up then double click to skip or single to pause. I’m using the headset it came with by the manner

That is not simply the only problem i'm facing in truth There’s additionally an odd factor happening once you connect headphones to the Nokia Lumia 800. It seems that some hissing noise keeps before and when a track is being played out.

I had that issue on my windows phone i used to be having Dell Venue professional Smartphone and it additionally had an same issue and thus I bought another headset that was the Altec Lansing Headphones however it additionally had somewhat same problem currently I actually have to plug and unplug to forward or backward, song