Thread: Does Nokia planning to release Dual SIM windows phone

Does Nokia planning to release Dual SIM windows phone

This would be common question since the Nokia has released this windows phone. I have Nokia Lumia 800 purchased recently and I really like this phone the only problem that I am having is I have to every time open the phone and switch the SIM to use between office and home (my another phone is in repair so I have to use one phone for both SIM ) it will be nice if Nokia will make any windows phone with dual SIM can anyone here tell me if there any new that Nokia is planning to building dual SIM window phone I really like to know this it would be awesome if the answer will be yes just a thought

Re: Does Nokia planning to release Dual SIM windows phone

That is certainly a brilliant idea I really want this and the fact that there are many people with the dual SIM phone are complaining about the lack of the feature like Wi-Fi GPS and all it would be right time to Nokia to build a windows Dual SIM phone hope they would understand the competition that they have to face from Samsung and HTC

I don’t this k that Nokia even thinking of that at the moment they are busy with the release of Windows phone 8 device . they are least bother with the dual SIM phone beside this type of phone is not largely supported by the carriers and they are the major contributor in their yearly sales so they don’t want to upset them

I also like to see if Nokia would release the dual SIM windows phone it would be lot convenient to me as I travel most but there is no official news on this topic as far as I know. it would likely to be planned on the second quarter of 2012 may be