Thread: fujitsu T901 LCD screen not working

fujitsu T901 LCD screen not working

As I bought the fujitsu T901 laptop for myself and what I have seen is that the LCD for my tab is not working. What happened exactly is that while working on the laptop it just slipped down and after which the screen of the LCD is not responding. So I would like to know what may be the problem in the screen not getting worked.

re: fujitsu T901 LCD screen not working

I would like to know from when did it started getting problems immediately after falling down or after some time. And also would like to know that did the LCD screen had any damages when you bought the tab.

When I bought the laptop I saw some gaps between the screen and the bazel. So for this I contacted them regarding this and they told me that all the device of theirs have the same gaps. But when I compared the same with one of my friend using the same laptop, I saw that the gap between the screen and the bazel was less than mine. And after falling the laptop the screen of mine immediately stopped responding. So I would like to know that whether the screen of mine has gone off or my whole system have been damaged.

The same had happened with me and I tried doing everything and didn’t get any solutions regarding this. So finally I had to contact the fujitsu care and got repaired it. But I had very bad experienced with them it had been 15 days they didn’t repaired the laptop and told me that it will take some more time and had called them after 5 days but still got the same reply. So for this literally I had a word with them and got the screen of LCD repaired.

I must say that the service of the fujitsu is really poor as I had experienced the same and got the laptop repaired after several delays.

See for this I would say that you should try doing some of the steps which might help you to get which one of is working in your system.

• What you have to do is that try connecting the cable to the external monitor.
    • Now after connecting try to turn on the laptop and see that whether you are getting any display on the screen.
    • If you are getting display on the screen then I must say that your laptop is working properly and you have damaged your screen.
    • So for this you should try contacting to the fujitsu care.

I tried doing this and what I see is that the screen is working properly when connected with the external monitor. So what I should do is it better I should contact to the fujitsu care or try doing myself with the help of your solution.

According to me it would be better if you try contacting the fujitsu support care. As they would fix the issue for you properly rather than trying yourself and damaging other part of the system.