Thread: Fujitsu's LifeBook T901 tablet PC supports Sata III or not??

Fujitsu's LifeBook T901 tablet PC supports Sata III or not??

I have been using Fujitsu's LifeBook T901 tablet PC and i am willing to get SSDs for the same but then i just wanted to know that what should i get SATA II or SATA?? i am confused because i have not found anything related to the same on the data sheet on Fujitsu's website. Is there anyone who is aware of the same and can help me out as well. Any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Fujitsu's LifeBook T901 tablet PC supports Sata III or not??

It is for SATA III and i am sure about the same so you can get it without any doubts.

Hey thanks for that quick reply but i just wanted to know the following as well:
    • is there a need to get brackets for it ?
    • Will the SDD fit in the HDD caddy that i have??

I think getting a bracket depends on the ssd you get, i have found that most of them has an standard 2.5" 9.5mm size so i dont think that they will have any problem in fitting the Fujitsu's LifeBook T901 tablet PC if you have not modified anything. The other thing i wanted to share is that just don't thinking about the SATA 3 a practical limit, i mean that it actually limits the transfer rate that is sustained and that matters when you do reading and writing on a large scale. I have been using the SATA 2 because i have not yet maxed it out but then if you think that you really need it then you can go for it.

Hey thanks for that but then i am really in a need of getting a sdd because i really do a lot reading and writing work so i think that it will be worth for me as i am at the edge to max it out. Anyways thanks to you once again for you suggestions, i really appreciate it.