Thread: Have heard the rumors of good resolution in the coming iPad 3

Have heard the rumors of good resolution in the coming iPad 3

As I have always been crazy for buying different tablets and laptops. And the main thing which I always see while buying the tablets and laptops is the screen resolution so that I can have more items on my desktop screen. But recently I have heard from my friends that the coming ipad3 is gonna have more good screen resolution then its previous ones. So I would like to know is the rumors and news which I am getting is true or not. Do anyone have know regarding this.

Re: Have heard the rumors of good resolution in the coming iPad 3

As I have heard the same regarding this, so even I’m not sure about this but have heard that the screen resolution in the ipad 3 will be far more better then the ipad 2.

While using the ipad 2 I see the screen resolution in the tab comes with the 1024x768, so I guess in ipad 3 screen resolutions may be something around 2048x1536. As I have seen the expected features and the specs on many of the sites for this.

For the me the main concern in the coming ipad 3 would be the advanced cpu, as definitely screen resolution is also the prime requirement. The screen resolution in the ipad2 is better but am expecting more in the coming ipad3. As in ipad2 it has 9.7”, 1024x768 display screen so in the coming ipad 3 I would be expecting more bigger display screen and better screen resolution as apple has always provided far better features then our expectations.

So according to me this time also apple will continue with providing the best features in the coming devices.

What I want to see is in the ipad 3 apart from the screen resolution is the fast cpu speed, as I have used the Samsung galaxy tab and when I compare the same with the ipad2, I see the performance lacks in the ipad2 when compared to the ipad2. And I see the camera quality of the ipad2 just comes with the 0.7 pixel camera and when compared with the Samsung galaxy tab as it provides with the 3.15 mp of camera. So I want to see some good camera in the coming ipad3.