Thread: How to lock landscape mode on Fujitsu LifeBook T5010

How to lock landscape mode on Fujitsu LifeBook T5010

I am willing to use my old Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 and i want to use it as a slate but then i want to lock the screen orientation in landscape mode because when i am changing it to portrait orientation then the icon just gets garbled. So i just want to know that is there a way to lock it in the landscape mode. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to lock landscape mode on Fujitsu LifeBook T5010

I am willing to use my old Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 and i want to use it as a slate but then i want to lock the screen orientation in landscape mode because when i am changing it to portrait orientation then the icon just gets garbled. So i just want to know that is there a way to lock it in the landscape mode. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    Before i suggest you something i will like to know that is it turning automatically when you are moving it? or you have set the portrait to the primary orientation in tablet mode. I have been experiencing the same before and i have tried to unlock the secondary landscape orientation but then the problem here i am facing is that when i am put it in the tablet mode then it goes in to the portrait automatically.After that i just hit the rotation button and then it switches back to the secondary landscape. So i will suggest you to do the same and you can do that by going in to the control panel settings and then setting the order of the orientations in such a way that the secondary landscape is first and ti will get changed when you press the rotation button. I am following the same here but then i have not found a solution to switch to a different orientation automatically when i put the device in to the tablet mode. It was possible to do the so in the Lenovo because it had an app in order to do the same.I have not found it in the Fujitsu LifeBook T5010.so if you want then you can try out the same solution that i perform.

Actually in my case when i am use it in the landscape mode and then when i move the display and close the keyboard as well then it automatically switch to the portrait mode, i thought that there would be a solution to fix it out somehow. The reason i wanted to fix it out is because the it just clears all the desktop shortcut icons and in order to avoid the same i have moved the shortcuts in to the categorized folders and i have placed them to the left side and it is helping me a bit but then i really wish that there could be some kind of solution to keep it in the landscape mode for all the time.If anyone finds a solution then please share it here.

I am not very sure but then i remember that the Fujitsu has a utility in order to configure the docking settings. It was there in the older Intel GMA where we could change the screen options as per the AC supply, i don't remember it correctly but then you can search for the same, Just try check it out for Fujitsu tool in the DL area. If you find it then i think that it can help you.