Thread: Unable to send picture message from Nokia C3-01

Unable to send picture message from Nokia C3-01

From last five months I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone. In my mobile phone I am facing problem with the picture message. Whenever I try to send the message after attaching the picture at that time I get "message sending failed, check message settings" window. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to send picture message from Nokia C3-01

I have read the issue which you are using in your mobile phone and I would like to tell you that you should first check whether all the message setting in your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone is ok or not. if you have not done the setting properly then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem.

If there is nothing wrong with the messages setting and after that also if you are facing the same problem with your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone then I will suggest you to take the back up of all the data from your mobile phone and then you have to do restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone your problem will get solved.

To reset the Nokia C3-01 you have to first open the menu and then go to the setting. Now after going to the setting you have to select the restore factory setting and then you have to select the restore all. Now after trying that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have reset the Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and after resetting the Nokia C3-01 mobile phone when I have tried to send the picture message from my mobile phone at that time i didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working properly.