Thread: Fingerprint software not working in HP pavillion dv6 3123tx

Fingerprint software not working in HP pavillion dv6 3123tx

I am using HP pavillion dv6 3123tx laptop in which I have windows 7 64bit operating system. In my laptop I am facing problem with Finger print software. When I try to install digital persona Finger print software in my laptop at that time I get message saying "this type of processor is not supported... please contact your vendor". Any help will be greatly appreciated.

re: Fingerprint software not working in HP pavillion dv6 3123tx

I think you are facing this problem because you have not installed Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver in your laptop. You have to first make sure that whether you have installed the Validity Fingerprint Sensor drivers or not. if you have not installed the Validity Fingerprint Sensor drivers in your laptop then you should first install that and after that try to install the digital persona Finger print software and then your problem will get solved.

If you have installed the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver in your laptop and then also if you are facing this problem with your laptop then I will suggest you to first go to the device manager in you have to uninstall the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver from there and after uninstalling the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to insert the driver Disk in your laptop and then you have to install the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver from the CD and after installing the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver you should try to install the Digital persona in your laptop and after that check whether same problem occurs or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have tried to fix this problem by downloading the latest version of the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver and then installed it in my laptop and then when I tried to install the digital persona in my laptop at that time also I get the same problem. I have also tried to search the solution on the internet but I am not able to find the solution.

Please help me to fix this issue.

if reinstalling the Validity Fingerprint Sensor driver does not help you to solve this problem then I think you are trying to install the 32 version software in your laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. you should download the Hp Digital persona software for 64 bit version and then your problem might get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I agree with the above replay. If you are trying to install the 32 bit software in your laptop then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem. You should first download the Hp Digital persona software from internet for 64 bit version and then you have to try to install the Hp Digital persona software in your laptop and then check whether you are getting the same error message or not. as far as I know this solution will help you to fix this solution.

You should try this solution and after trying that let me know what the result is.

If you want to download the Hp Digital persona software for your laptop then you should first6 click below download button.

DOWNLOAD

After clicking in the download bu8tton you have to select the operating system first which will be windows 7 64bit and then you have to select the Hp Digital persona software from there and then you have to download the software and then install that in your laptop and after that your problem will get solved.

Well many times the problem which you are facing in your laptop occurs because of the operating system issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should repair the operating system in your laptop and after repairing the operating system in your laptop your problem will get solved. To repair the operating system you have to insert the operating system installation CD in your laptop and then have to select the repair option and then continue with the repair process and then your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will fix your issue.

After raping the operating system you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

Re: Fingerprint software not working in HP pavillion dv6 3123tx

If repairing the operating system also if you are facing the same problem with the Hp Digital persona software in your laptop then you should contact the HP service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with the Hp Digital persona software and after that they will give solution regarding this.