Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 Speaker noise when on GSM and GPRS/EDGE network

Nokia Lumia 800 Speaker noise when on GSM and GPRS/EDGE network

There is a strange noise coming out from the speakers of Lumia 800. It happens with the GSM as well as on the GPRS/EDGE network, i mean while i am surfing over the internet. Sometimes noise also comes out from the stereo when the phone connected to it and it is really irritating. How can i resolve this issue?

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Speaker noise when on GSM and GPRS/EDGE network

I've solved the problem now so that I go to the Device menu Engine test and then go to speaker feedback. Then comes a vicious feedback noise and then all is fine again. Once I set my phone to the cable for charging speakers and speaker again is gone. Then I go back into the engineer menu, etc ... Is annoying, but it can live with it. Make calls with the device no longer, but it was just to surf, play, email, etc..

It was enough to annoy many users of Windows Phone, which were unleashed in the comments area. Some, furious, even make the threat of a group action (class action) against the company! It must be said that for several weeks already, the Redmond company collects worries and delays It pushes a first update for Windows Phone to prepare for the first real update of its new mobile OS, called Nodo ... But the phones of some clients fail after the procedure and others fail to install. Already rising discontent among the early adopters of the platform that is promised copy and paste and a performance gain for several weeks .

I have the same problem. got the phone last night. beginning of the speakers went with music and videos. Then today I noticed that it only works with the headset. I already reset the windows and the factory reset - without success.

The first update of Windows Phone 7 always seem to cause problems . And the words that Joe Belfiore was held in an official podcast , have only fueled the flames. In an interview of ten minutes, taking over the operation of communication of the interview, the vice-president of the firm responsible for the development of Windows Phone indicates that "most people have received first update "that "Hopefully" and specifies that the second update will arrive faster or slower depending on the operator of the customer.