Thread: Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 N-trig pen from HTC Flyer

Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 N-trig pen from HTC Flyer

Hello friends, I am thinking to get the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 and I have heard that it comes up with the Q550 N-trig pen. It is also mentioned on other sites as well. So I am posting this over here so that someone can provide me some more information about this. Please reply.

Re: Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 N-trig pen from HTC Flyer

The digitizer pen comes along with N-Trig and called DuoSense . This, Fujitsu already one of the 10-inch Convertible LifeBook T580 . Even the HTC Flyer we assume that N-Trig technology is used . This is with the flyers but not all functions are supported, since Android is hardly adapted for pen operation. The pen works without the energy transfer from the panel that is powered by battery. It is not an entirely common AAAA battery (LR8/LR61, mini cell) are used.

The pen of the flyer should use the N-Trig technology. In practice, the HTC has included a flyer with the capacitive screen of active N-Trig digitizer that allows the use of the N-Trig pen. According to me the Asus Eee Slate Slate Samsung B121 and the new 7 Series should instead integrate the active digitizer from Wacom. Tablet PC convertible that integrate these technologies are the HP TM2 (Wacom) the Dell XT and others. The X11 Tablet should integrate an active digitizer owner.

The digitizer pen comes along with N-Trig and called DuoSense. Fujitsu has been using this for the 10-inch Convertible LifeBook T580 one. The pen is in principle sensitive to pressure. In practice there are some N-Trig users but less than users of a Wacom pen. Not all applications support pressure sensitivity N-Trig-pins, which usually use the InkAPI. Applications that rely on the Wintab API of Windows do not recognize the pen in full. N-Trig provides an option to a Wintab driver.

I found that the auto mode that is provided in the N-Trigs is very helpful. If the pin in Range of the display then the interpretation of the touch screen for long periods leads to no reaction until the user presses one finger double tap.

yes, this is Included an N-Trig DuoSense Stylus , which however can not be accommodated in the device, so if you move the pen then it hides mentally and that is very quickly. With the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550, the biggest performance issue is the bottleneck of the processor , which is still an evolution from the early days of Intel atom and represents a bottleneck for the really necessary computing power.

The digitizer pen joins N-Trig and called DuoSense . This, Fujitsu at present one of the 10-crawl Convertible LifeBook T580 . Yet the HTC Flyer we collect that N-Trig mechanics is utilized . This is with the flyers but not all methods are backed, subsequent to Android is barely acclimates for pen operation.