Thread: Autorotation changes the resolution in Fujitsu p1610

Autorotation changes the resolution in Fujitsu p1610

Hi friends I am using Fujitsu p1610 laptop i9n which I have windows 7 operating system. Now problem is when I rotate the screen on my Fujitsu p1610 tablet at that time it changes the screen resolution automatically. This problem has started suddenly. if anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: Autorotation changes the resolution in Fujitsu p1610

I have read the problem which you are facing in your Fujitsu p1610 tablet and I will first suggest you to try to fix this problem by setting the wallpaper in stretch mode and after setting the wallpaper you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Yes I will also suggest you the same because when screen rotates automatically at that time this type of problem occurs and many time by changing the wallpaper setting this type of problem can get solved. you have to first right click on the desktop and then you have to go to the properties and then you have to change the wallpaper setting from there and after doing that you have to click on ok. After that you have to check whether screen rotation gives you the same problem or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

It looks like this problem is occurring because of the graphic drivers in your laptop and that is why I will suggest you to uninstall the graphic drivers from your Fujitsu p1610 tablet and then you have restart the tablet. After that you have to install the graphic driver again in your Fujitsu p1610 tablet and after installing the graphic driver in your Fujitsu p1610 tablet you have to check whether same problem occurs or not

You should also check on the official site of the Fujitsu whether there is any driver updates available or not. if you find the updates for the graphic drivers for your p1610 tablet then you should download the latest drivers from that site and then you have first uninstall the drivers which installed already and then you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the Fujitsu p1610 tablet you have to install the new drivers and after installing the new drivers you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I am aware of this problem and I have tried to search the solution on the internet regarding this problem and I came to know the Vista drivers helps to fix this problem. I think you should download the vista supported drivers from the internet and then you have to install that drivers in your Fujitsu p1610 tablet and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

You should first remove the previously installed drivers and then Vista drivers. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the windows Vista supported drivers for your Fujitsu p1610 tablet then you have can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After clicking here you have to expand the graphic section and then you have to select the Intel 945GM Integrated graphics option and then click on the download.

I have read the solution which you have provided and first I changed the wallpaper setting in my Fujitsu p1610 tablet and after changing the setting also same problem occurred.

After that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I get the same problem with the Fujitsu p1610 tablet.

I have also downloaded the latest drivers from the internet and then installed that in my monitor and after dong that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Have you tried installing the drivers from the Intel website? If you have not tried then you should visit the Intel official website and then you have to download the drivers for the Intel 945GM Integrated graphics and make sure that you download the latest released drivers. Now after downloading that driver you have to install that drivers in your laptop.

After installing the latest Intel 945GM Integrated graphics drivers from the Intel website you have to check whether screen rotation gives you the same problem or not. I think this information will help you to get rid of this issue.

In my tablet I was experiencing the same problem with the screen rotation after upgrading the tablet from windows vista to windows 7. Now after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and after reinstalling the drivers also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have uninstalled the windows 7 supported drivers and then I have installed the stock drivers which was in my driver installation disk and then problem get solved. You can also try this solution.

Many times by repairing the operating system also we can solve this problem and that is why I will suggest you to repair the OS. But first check whether in your Fujitsu p1610 tablet there is any setting for the screen rotation? If you find the setting then make sure all the settings are proper and then check whether problem occurs or not. if problem occurs after that also then you should continue with the repairing operating system and after repairing the operating system your problem will get solved.

I have removed all the drivers from my Fujitsu p1610 tablet and after that I have installed the drivers from the drivers installation disk and then I have restart the Fujitsu p1610 tablet and after doing that all the things has started working properly. Thank you for helping me.