Thread: SD card for Acer Iconia Tab W500

SD card for Acer Iconia Tab W500

HI, I have gotten this device before some days, and was looking to have a good SD card for the device, but do not know which one would be better. Since when I was searching about the same, I came to know that there are different kind of cards with their different feature and that’s why i am quite confused with the same, any suggestion regarding the best selection for this tablet will be esteemed. Thanks.

Re: SD card for Acer Iconia Tab W500

according to me 32GB SDHC card will be enough for the device, no doubt you can simply have the card which is having more capacity. But still i can say that as they will be faster than a 64GB SDXC but they will cost about the same.

I would like to recommend you that you should get the SanDisk microSD card i have mentioned in the picture below.

I am not sure about the price but when i had ordered it at that time it was around 350rs, so at present you can expect it around 300 approximately.

And the best part is like this is actually meant for the tablet that you are having, and the thing is like you’ll get very good speed in fact with the tablet.

See the most common thing that i have heard all the time regarding the cards is like their classes and their types, such as SDHC and SDXC. So which one would be better to have?

See basically the difference between the SDHC and SDXC cards is like you’ll get more speed with the SDXC card and nothing more than that. In fact as far as i know the classes for the cards also defines the same thing, in other words the higher classified card you get, the more speed you’ll get while transferring the data. no matter from where.

I would like to recommend you that you should at least have a glance over this thread so that you can have better idea about this two kind of cards we are discussing. See though they have mentioned it about the different phone but still that doesn’t matter as it is just a card that you can have for any device.

See it would be better if you simply contact the service center and ask about the available accessories for the tablet. Because i believe as you’ll get the original product from their only, which is actually intended for the tablet itself.