Thread: Is SSD in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is user replaceable

Is SSD in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is user replaceable

Hi, i am about to buy this model but still i am not sure about certain things so was thinking to make them clear first and then only start with the same. first of all the thing is like i wanted a 3G model but i have heard that it is not available everywhere, isn’t it? Apart from this, Does somebody know whether the SSD in the Q550 is user‐replaceable or not? if possible without unscrewing the case and digging into the computer’s innards? Can present owners observe any obvious SSD access slot, maybe hidden under the battery? If so, then it would be enticing to obtain the Q550 and put a separately‐bought 128 GB SSD in it. Any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: Is SSD in Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is user replaceable

See if you are concerning the only factor that you are expecting then you might be disappoint yourself. Because see the device that you have mentioned doesn’t have any such place where you can replace the SSD with another one. no doubt you can make use of another one with the one you have by means of USB port that you are getting in the machine.

completely have same opinion as the above user, like you can have too many benefit apart from the one you are expecting, see i have mentioned some of the factors that you can have with the device.

• The new Intel Atom processor Z670

• genuine Windows 7 Professional

• Ergonomic design

• Brilliant 10.1-inch display

• Multiple touch input

• Pen based handwriting recognition

• Full workday battery life

As you are expecting any internal port for the SSD disk but still i am not sure that but still you can have another alternative as well for the same, like you can simply make use of separate cable in order to attach a SSD through the USB cable.

as you are expecting any internal port for the SSD disk but still i am not sure that but still you can have another alternative as well for the same, like you can simply make use of separate cable in order to attach a SDD through the USB cable.
    Though i am agree with the user but along with that you can have another option to make use of portable HDD with the machine so no need to have SDD, in fact SDD will cost you more than this portable Hard drive.

As the extent to i know there isn’t outside access to the SSD in this device. I have done some investigation to attempt to discover a substitute and while that day comes the case will require to be estranged. I figure by the time a substitution is obtainable someone on here will have pulled theirs apart with step by step photo instructions. I would also prefer 160 GB or superior. the drive is one of the new micro-SATA cards from Toshiba if I remember correctly so space is imperfect according to me. So, space is limited to 62 GB now but somebody else will probably be making larger SSD's in this format ultimately; it is too new of technology yet as per my belief.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but the actual thing is like i have see the picture on some website and they have mentioned about this thing like There the SSD appears to be in the bottom right. See you can see the picture below.