Thread: In fujitsu T5010 how can I unlock the Secondary Landscape Orientation

In fujitsu T5010 how can I unlock the Secondary Landscape Orientation

As I’m using the fujitsu T5010 tablet PC what I found is that the Intel GMA x4500 driver in the T5010 tab is not supporting the secondary landscape orientation. I tried several times but am not able to rotate the secondary landscape. So I would like to know are you facing the same issue with the fujitsu T5010 tablet as I am. And do anyone know have the idea about how can I fix it.

Re: In fujitsu T5010 how can I unlock the Secondary Landscape Orientation

For this have you tried uninstalling the graphics drivers in the tab. If not then I must say you that you should try uninstalling the drivers and reinstall it back and see whether it is working or not.

I tried earlier with the uninstalling the graphics drivers in the fujitsu T5010 tab and I see that the screen of mine goes blank and so for this I tried doing it again but still I’m having the same issue. So again I installed the drivers back to the tab. for this I would like to know is there any other way so that I can rotate the secondary landscape in the tab.

Even I’m facing the same issue. So I tried downloading the latest drivers for this from the intel website and installed it, but still I see the secondary landscape issue is still not able to rotate. So anyone of you guys know about this.

Actually for this I tried contacting the intel support care and tried discussing about the issue of secondary landscape not rotating. For this they replied me that the feature which you were mentioning can only be enabled by laptop or tablet manufacturer. They also said that they only provide the drivers for graphics card and for this issue you should try contacting your manufacturer company as they are one who can guide you with this issue.

So if you are having the problem of the secondary landscape not rotating then you should try to contact the fujitsu support care.

For the secondary landscape not rotating you should try doing the following method :-

1. Download the graphics card drivers from the fujitsu site.
    2. Now after doing this try extracting the driver which you downloaded in the folder of graphics card.
    3. Now in the graphics card folder try to open "kit14103.inf" using with the notepad.
    4. After doing this it will display you the message as follow
    “Mobile PC with Limited Rotation feature”
    5. Now you have to modify some of the things .

a. You should try searching for the "FJ_Enable_Limited_Rotation.AddReg"
    b. After you get this you should modify the upper one with the "FJ_Enable_Rotation.AddReg"
    c. Now after you finish with this save it and then try to install the drivers.

I modified with the upper one and what I found is that by doing this it has unlocked the rotation mode of 180 degree. But when I went to check the settings in the fujitsu I saw that the it is rotating 0 , 90 , 270 but it is not able to show the 180 after being unlocked.