Thread: While playing videos or music HP Pavilion DM3 freezes

While playing videos or music HP Pavilion DM3 freezes

Hi guys I am using HP Pavilion dm3 Notebook from last some moths and with my HP Pavilion dm3 Notebook I am facing problem from last few days. While playing any video or music in my laptop it freezes and then I have to restart the laptop which is very frustrating. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: While playing videos or music HP Pavilion DM3 freezes

Are you facing this problem while playing music and videos from any particular player or this problem occurred with every player you use in your laptop? If problem is occurring with any specific the player in your laptop then problem is with that player and if problem occurs with every player then something else is causing this issue.

If you are facing the problem with any particular player in your laptop then you have to first go to the control panel your laptop and after that you have to click on the add and remove programs. Now after clicking on the add and remove program you have to select the player in which you are facing this problem. Now after you have to uninstall that player from your laptop. Now after uninstalling that player from your laptop you have to restart the laptop. After restarting the laptop you have to check whether you are getting the same problem in your laptop while playing music and video.

I think after uninstalling that player you will not face the same problem with your laptop. If you need any more help then let me know.

According to me you to run the hard drive test and memory test and after running the test you have to check whether you are getting any error or not. if you get any error while running the hard drive and memory test in your laptop then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. First check this and then see what the result is.

To run the hard drive and memory test in your laptop you have to follow these steps.

• First you should turnoff the HP Pavilion DM3 laptop.
    • After that start the laptop you have to press the F10 key.
    • It will allow you to get in the BIOS menu.
    • After that you have to go to the Advanced or Diagnostic tab.
    • Now after that you have to start the test from there.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers and sound drivers from your laptop and installing the drivers again in your laptop. I think after reinstalling the drivers your problem will get solved and you will not face and problem with the HP Pavilion DM3 laptop.

Yes I totally agree with the above reply many times because of the drivers can also cause this type of problem. in my laptop also I had the same problem and after that I have reinstall the all the drivers in my laptop and after reinstalling the drivers all the things started working properly. I think you should also uninstall the drivers from your laptop and then you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the drivers in your laptop. After installing the drivers in your laptop you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

If reinstalling the drivers in your laptop does not help you to solve this problem then you should download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the drivers from the internet you have to remove all the old drivers from your laptop. Now after removing the old drivers you have to install the new drivers and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you want to download the latest drivers for your HP Pavilion DM3 laptop then you have to first go to the official site of the HP and then you have to select the laptop which you are using in the download section and then you have to select the operating system and after that you have to download the drivers and after downloading that you have to install it in your laptop.
    If you face difficulty with the downloading the drivers then you should click here DOWNLOAD.

I am facing this problem with all the player in my laptop and I have also try to solve this problem by reinstalling graphic drivers and sound drivers but after that also I get the same problem. now after that I have install the updated drivers and after installing the latest rivers problem get solved but now I am facing problem only while watching videos online and playing games.

Please help me with this.

You have said that you are facing problem with the watching videos online in your laptop. This problem normally occurs because of the flash player. I will suggest you that you should uninstall the flash player from your system and then install the flash player again and after installing the flash player your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the flash player does not help you to solve this problem then you should download the latest version of the flash player from internet and after that you have to install that in your laptop and after installing that your problem will get solved.

If none of the above tricks help you to solve this issue then you should also try to fix this problem by doing the system restore and after doing the system restore your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then your problem will get solved.