Thread: VGA output is blurry with Acer Aspire AS5733-6696

VGA output is blurry with Acer Aspire AS5733-6696

I am using Acer Aspire AS5733-6696 laptop I have windows 7 operating system installed in my laptop. Now whenever I connect my external monitor with my laptop at that time I get blurry VGA output. I don’t what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: VGA output is blurry with Acer Aspire AS5733-6696

I will first suggest you to right click on the desktop and after that you have to select the properties and after clicking on the properties you have to go to the display setting and after opening the display setting you have to change the resolution in your laptop and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are getting the output proper or not. as far as I know after changing the resolution of the display when you connect the laptop with the monitor at that time you will not get the same problem.

You have to also check the VGA cable you have connected with your laptop is properly connected. Many times because of the loose connection also this type of problem can take place.

I will suggest you to use the auto adjust option of the monitor and after that check whether same problem occurs or not. You have to0 check whether on your external monitor you have option to adjust the monitor setting automatically or not. If you have auto adjust feature then use it and then check whether it make any difference or not.

Due to VGA cable also this type of the problem can take place. I am telling you this because many times several VGA wire have less pins then others and because of that this type of problem can takes place. I think you should try different monitor with your laptop and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

I will suggest you try different display adapter setting in your laptop and after changing the display adapter setting you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. You have to try different adapter setting and maybe one of the setting works for you. I hope after trying trick your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If you did know about how to change the display adapter setting then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to right click on the desktop.
    • Now you have to click on the screen resolution.
    • Select the advance setting option from there.
    • Now click on the adapter tab.
    • Now click on the display all modes.
    • Now try different mode from there.

I have tried different VGA cables and I get the same problem with the different VGA cables also. I have also tried different resolution and after changing the resolution also I get the same problem. After changing the display adapter setting also I get the same problem. I don’t know what is wrong because when I connect any other monitor with the laptop at that time also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your laptop. I am not sure whether this solution helps you to solve this problem but reinstalling the graphic drivers might help you to fix this issue. Reinstall the graphic drivers in your laptop and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

You have mentioned that when you connect other monitor with your laptop at that time also same problem occurs and with different VGA cable also same problem occurs and that is why I think problem is with the VGA port on your laptop. You should contact the Acer support and then ask them about the problem which you are facing in your laptop and then they will give you proper solution. I hope after trying your problem will get solved.

I have uninstalled the graphic driver from my Acer laptop and after uninstalling the graphic driver I have installed the driver again but that doesn’t helped me to solve this problem. now after that I have update the graphic driver and then my problem get solved.