Thread: Pointer jumps randomly while using Touchpad in Acer aspire 5750g

Pointer jumps randomly while using Touchpad in Acer aspire 5750g

I am using Acer aspire 5750g laptop from last some years and I am using windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I am facing problem with the touchpad of this laptop. In my laptop while using the touchpad pointer jumps slightly and it makes difficult to use the touchpad. What should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Pointer jumps randomly while using Touchpad in Acer aspire 5750g

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your laptop and I would like to tell you that have you done any changes in the synaptics settings? If you have change the setting and after that this problem started occurring than you have to change the setting again and then check whether same problem occurs again or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same the problem which are facing in your Acer aspire 5750g laptop occurs when there is something wrong with the setting and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first check whether all the pointer related settings are OK not.

I think after doing the proper setting your problem will get solved. if you need any more information then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to adjust the setting for the pointer then you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the synaptics settings in your laptop and after opening the synaptics settings you have to select the pointing setting. Now under the pointing setting you will get the option for the sensitivity and Palm check and there you have to adjust the setting and save the setting which is comfortable for you. Now after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. as far as I know after changing the setting your problem might get solved.

If this problem has started suddenly in your laptop then you should also try to solve this problem by doing the system restore.

I think this problem is occurred because something might went wrong with the synaptics drivers and if you want to solve this problem then you have to first uninstall the synaptics drivers from your Acer aspire 5750g laptop and after uninstalling the drivers you have to install the drivers again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

If in your laptop if you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the synaptics drivers and after reinstalling the synaptics drivers also if you are facing the same problem then you have to download the latest version of the touchpad drivers for your Acer laptop and after downloading the latest drivers you have to first uninstall the previously installed the drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the old drivers you have to restart the laptop and then you have to delete the temporary files from your laptop and after removing the temp files you have to install the new drivers and then your problem might get solved.

Try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the latest touchpad drivers for your Acer aspire 5750g laptop then you have to visit the official site of the and then get the latest touchpad drivers from there or you can get the latest drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After installing the latest drivers your problem will get solved.

I have checked the synaptics setting and then I go to the pointing device and then I have changed the pointer setting but that doesn’t help me to solve this problem. After that I have reinstalled the touchpad drivers in my Acer aspire 5750g laptop but after reinstalling the drivers also I get the same problem.

Updating the touchpad drivers doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Did you try the Google for synaptics driver version 15.0.24.0 in your laptop? If you have not tried the Google for synaptics driver version 15.0.24.0 in your laptop then you should download the Google for synaptics driver version 15.0.24.0 and then install the drivers in your Acer aspire 5750g laptop and after installing the drivers your problem will get solved.

Yes I had the similar issue with my laptop and after that I have reinstalled the stock drivers and that doesn’t make any difference and after that I have downloaded the Google for synaptics driver version 15.0.24.0 and then installed it in my laptop and then my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.