Thread: Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG overheating

Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG overheating

Hi, i have noticed that Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG laptop used to get over heated after sometime, don’t know exactly what could be the reason over here. Please let me know whether this happening with almost all the machine or i am the only culprit having this problem with the machine. any suggestion will be esteemed.

Re: Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG overheating

Have you installed any another hardware in the machine? Because see changes in the hardware does not make such cause but incompatibility with other hardware could cause overheating in the machine, no matter which is that. And as you have mentioned like whether you are the only culprit but I would say almost all the laptop use to get overheated after sometime.

Thus see it would be better if you simply make me aware about the same, that’s it would better if you mentioned the specification of your machine.

Have you installed any another hardware in the machine? Because see changes in the hardware does not make such cause but incompatibility with other hardware could cause overheating in the machine, no matter which is that. And as you have mentioned like whether you are the only culprit but I would say almost all the laptop use to get overheated after sometime.

Thus see it would be better if you simply make me aware about the same, that’s it would better if you mentioned the specification of your machine.
    As far as i know it is not possible with the laptop i have but still see i have mentioned the specification mentioned.

- Core i5 460M 2.5Ghz
    - VGA Ati 5650 1gb
    - 4GB RAM DDr3

As it seems like you have installed GPU in the machine, thus it might be possible as there could be some problem with the drivers which is needed for the hardware in order to work properly, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall them once again in your machine and see whether you are getting the same problem or not. While you reinstall the drivers you should make sure whether are installing the latest drivers or not, or else it would be worthless once again.

Apart from this you should also make sure about the make sure about the BIOS that you have installed in your machine, i mean to say along with the driver it would be better if you reinstall the BIOS as well.

if you have ever overclocked the machine yet, then also it might be possible as there could be some problem with the machine that it used to get overheated. thus i hope you must be understood what you have to do and off course there isn't any need of recommendation over here.

How often do you clean your laptop to prevent it from overheating? Because dirt in the internal environment can also cause overheating in the machine, thus you should first clean the internal structure of your machine.

Dude, don’t know exactly what could be the problem over here, but still see I have mentioned the LINK over here that you should visit as they have discussed about the same thing that’s overheating so it might be possible as you may get some sort of resolution from there.

see if though after doing all this above mentioned techniques if you are still having the same problem with the machine then you should try to visit the service center just because i personally thinks as three could be some problem with the hardware part only and if it is not get replaced so you may get some problem with the machine’s other hardware. And if suppose you are using the machine with this circumstances then at least you should make sure you are in the cool environment.