Thread: Need custom kernel for samsung galaxy tab Plus

Need custom kernel for samsung galaxy tab Plus

I buy this samsung galaxy tab Plus smartphone and now i want some useful custom kernel for this mobile phone. Can anyone help me to fix this complex issue. Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestions.

Re: Need custom kernel for samsung galaxy tab Plus

The configurations of the samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus is different from the old one. Hence i might be think that the custom kernel of the previous galaxy tab is not been useful. In that conditions you need to just check stock firmware of this phone. check its details on the official Samsung site. this is well for you to fix your complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    The configurations of the samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus is different from the old one. Hence i might be think that the custom kernel of the previous galaxy tab is not been useful. In that conditions you need to just check stock firmware of this phone. check its details on the official Samsung site. this is well for you to fix your complex issue.
    ClockWorkMod Recovery is a custom recovery for Android phones that allows you to perform several task. One of the useful task for your phone is Custom kernel with clockworkmod 4.0.0.2. You need to use one of such type of application for doing this custom kernel task on your system. this is well for you to fix your complex custom kernel problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    ClockWorkMod Recovery is a custom recovery for Android phones that allows you to perform several task. One of the useful task for your phone is Custom kernel with clockworkmod 4.0.0.2. You need to use one of such type of application for doing this custom kernel task on your system. this is well for you to fix your complex custom kernel problem.
    Yes, i also use the same application and it will be work on my android phone. I found it with the help of android market. Hence i would be say that this is best for you also to download this apps from andriod market. Then install it and use for custom kernel building purpose. Try this and check your phone works well with this custom kernel or not.

Thanks for your valuable support for this information. I use clockworkmod 4.0.0.2 apps on my mobile phone and it will be work well for me to fix such complex issue on this smartphone. Anyone who can faced such problem can also use this apps for building custom kernel.