Thread: Unable to download the MMS in HTC Wildfire S

Unable to download the MMS in HTC Wildfire S

I am using HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and I am facing problem with the MMS in my mobile phone. Now whenever I try to download the MMS in my mobile phone at that time mu mobile phone does not download anything. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download the MMS in HTC Wildfire S

It looks like there is something wrong with the setting in your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and that is why you are facing this problem and that is why I will suggest you to first check the setting whether it is proper or not. many times due to settings also this type of issue takes place. after doing the proper setting your problem might get solved.

There was same problem occurred in my mobile phone also and after that I have first removed all the setting from my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after removing the settings I have restart my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after restarting my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone I have done all the setting in my device again and after doing all the setting again in my device when I try to download the MMS at that time I didn’t get any problem.

I think you should also remove all the setting from your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after that you have to restart the device and then you have to do all the settings again and after doing all the settings you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

According to me you should contact the network operator service which you are using in your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that they will give you proper setting and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I have read your replies and first I have checked all the setting in my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after checking all the setting also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have removed all the setting and then I have done all the setting again in my device and after doing all the setting again also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

To reset the HTC Wildfire S mobile phone you have to do following steps.

• You have to open the menu from the home screen.
    • After that tap on the settings
    • Now you have to select the privacy
    • Tap on the factory reset data
    • Choose the reset phone
    • Select the erase everything

Resetting the phone has done the trick. After referring your solution I have take the backup of all the contents from my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and then I have reset the HTC Wildfire S mobile phone. After resetting the phone all the things has started working properly.