Thread: Unable to input address that is not there in auto navigation on Nokia 500

Unable to input address that is not there in auto navigation on Nokia 500

Hi guy

Bought this phone recently and like to say that this is one terrific phone that I have ever seen such a great feature this phone has but there is one problem with the phone that really not worth this phone. the problem is that whenever I try to in the address which is not present in there it gives the option and that is no use to me and I even can’t change that like the cr-67 will not allow to input that however if I’m on that road it display on the phone I don’t know what is wrong with it please anyone here can help me on this I would be really appreciating this

thanks in advance

re: Unable to input address that is not there in auto navigation on Nokia 500

Yeah I am also having the same problem don’t know why Nokia is falling it status I have been already used my Nokia 500 Auto Navigation for some time now, and it work fine. Although last few days while I put in the street address, the device restart . Currently I am unable to key in the street address into my phone. Can anyone here assist me on this it would nice?

I think all the people who have this issue need to update the navigation here is the link .this will put an update on your SD Card and later will reload on the Nokia 500. Hope this will work

I don’t know that this will help you are not but I found out that the town borders don't all time track the real town borders, what I day is just use the neighboring town occasionally that might works or if you want to find the CR-37 just input the 37 and the search key. If you are on CR-37 close to or at the place that you want to navigate to, click the menu key on the lower right corner plus hit save and it will show you the street as well as the town it consider you’re in moreover you'll find an idea of how to look for it hope this might help you on what you are looking for

I this is because of the zip code that you are having this problem not sure how this is connected but what I suggest that you should go back a step then put in the zip code of the place that you are searching . If there are more than a few areas listed below that zip code, and you're not certain what place you'll have to attempt every single until it be able to locate the street or road name you're searching for. That is the biggest flaws in the phone , tell me how many of zip code do you remember in fact I not even remember my own zip code . This problem makes this gps pretty worthless.

Re: Unable to input address that is not there in auto navigation on Nokia 500

Thanks for the reply this is really interesting and the update I have tried it but I think the software is the newest one, I can Not update my phone is there any other way round