Thread: iMessage security breach in iPhone

iMessage security breach in iPhone

Last time I was talking with one of my friends by using the iMessage, so while using the iMessage we both make lots of conversation. But suddenly i have found that some of the vulgar message came there in my iPhone, so I have asked my friends about this and he told me that he didn’t do that. And I have make the verification also, but not able to know why such unknown message came for four to five time, so is there any issue in the iMessage or there is some kind of the hacking or the breach for the iMessage. So if you guys have any of the ideas or even you have also seen such thing than please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

re: iMessage security breach in iPhone

Even I was also seen such thing for the iMessage, so I think that there are the security breach for this iMessage. So if thing happens next time than just close that application and restart it. Since the breach for the iMessage may be sometime risky, so there you can also make the contact with the AT&T tech services and Apple Care Technical Services for this kind of the things.

I think someone has the access to your Apple ID account information, so you must change your id and the other important information as soon as possible. Make the changes there for the Apple Id and the email address, and the main thing Password.

This may fix the issue for the unauthorized access of your personal account.

If such things happen then you just need to turn off the iMessage, and also the thing is important to know if you are using the wireless router than make it sure that it will be safe and secure with the external access.

For any of the wireless textual conversation the basic thing that are require is the security, so there must be the safe and very secure wireless setup with the very cryptic passwords. And always make the habit to sign off after the work is done, don’t forget to signout the account.

And if possible than make the changes of the ID and the password for the regular interval of the days. And don’t share these secrete data with any other guys.

The iMessage Application is used only for the textual messaging, so I think that the security for this application are not that much Strong. So this thing can only be happens if some other guys known your Passwords or some of the other private information. So as per my suggestion if you find such thing next time then you just need to make the reboot of that iMessage and then change your personal detail to make the security of these iMessage.