Thread: Is it possible to run iPhone Apps on the computer?

Is it possible to run iPhone Apps on the computer?

Recently I have upgrade my iPhone with latest application, so I just happy with that. But the things that I want to know whether there are the chances for this application of the iPhone is to be support and run on the Computer. So is there any of the application or the programs is need there for the computer that can be used so that the iPhone application can run on the Computer. So if you have any of the information or any of the ideas for this Topic then do the reply. Any of the suggestion or the ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to run iPhone Apps on the computer?

According to my information there no chances for the Application of the iPhone to be run on the computer because the iPhone Application are not portable and also it is made for the iPhone OS only.

This is the good thing of the iPhone if its Application is support there in the Desktop OS, so I have not try this but may it will works for the iPhone Application to run on the Computers. So for that there is the need for the emulator bundle with the iPhone SDK. Because this only the things is there that make this thing happens for the iPhone and the computers.

There are no directly chances for the iPhone application to be run there on the Computers. Since there are the different processes as well as the different OS are running there on the iPhone.

So may there are no chances for the iPhone Application to run there on the Computers but however there is the need for an emulator, may this will have the chances for the iPhone app to be run there on the PC.

I think this is possible with the jailbroken application of these iPhone. So just make the use of this may this works.

As per my suggestion the Application that is run there in the iPhone is already compile, so it may not run there on the PC, but if using the SDK application that are require for the interpreting the iPhone application can be used in the computers to make the iPhone application to be run there in the computer.

So there are the needs for the SDK for the iPhone that recompile the iPhone application to run on the computer.

I think may the SDK simulator will work for this thing, since according to my information the simulator is use for the runs native code and also in the computer there are the things that have the library for the running the Application.

This is the thing that may be not work, since the OS of both the devices are totally different. So I don’t think that the Application that is running there in the iPhone will be run there in the Computer. May be the use of the emulator will be help for the interprets the byte code so with this thing there are the chances for the application to be interprets and make it to run there in the computer. Finally I just want to say that may the Application of the iPhone is only suitable and run able in the Apple Devices.

The possible way that I think will work there on the Computer, is the use of the SDK iPhone Simulator, but I have not try this still so I don’t have that much of the ideas for the SDK iPhone Simulator will work or not . So just make the use of that may it will be used for the things that make the iPhone Application to be run there on the Computer.

There are the things that I know about the iPhone is that there are the different processor architecture that are running in the iPhone and the different processor architecture is running there in the Computers.

So there may be some of the application are required for the intermediate between these two platform that can be used for converting the iPhone Application byte to the computer based byte that can be easily read by the Computer processor architecture.

This is not possible to run the iPhone application on the computer, because the iPhone application is only compatible for the iPhone only and also the OS there used in the iPhone is totally different from the computer OS. So I don’t think that there are the possibility to make the use of the iPhone Application on the computer.

For those still interested in this old thread, check out Pieceable.