Thread: How to email multiple pictures from iPhone

How to email multiple pictures from iPhone

Recently I have bought the new iPhone, there are many of the feature and the application inbuilt that are very helpful for the users. As I am new to these iPhone I don’t have that much of information about this new iPhone, so I just want to know is there the chances for emailing the multiple images at the same time. Is that feature are there available in the iPhone, what are the things I have to do, if I want to send multiple image through the email. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for How to email the multiple images by using the iPhone, than please let me know any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to email multiple pictures from iPhone

There are the chances for sending and sharing the multiple pictures in an email by using the iPhone. So for that you just have to go to the Camera roll, and from the list you just have to make the selection of the photos that you want to send. So after the selection of the Photos there is the ‘Tap Share icon’ there at the bottom left. So after that you just have to make the Tap on each of the images that want to send via e-mail. Click on the "Share Icon" again. After the click the pop up "e-mail" message will appear. Now all the photos that you have selected came there in the e-mail message to send.

According to my information the process for sending the multiple images at the same time is very complicated process and even not sure for the proper send will be possible. So besides using the email you can, make the use of the MMS. So for the MMS you just need to do the jailbreak of your phone, so after the jailbreak you can make the use of the MMS.

If you are using the iPhone OS 3.0 and you want to send the multiple picture from the iPhone, than while browsing the photos there is the need for the click on the little send icon.

This icon is there at the bottom left, after you just click the picture that want to send there with the email, so from there copy that selected picture and paste there into the body and send normally like the other email.

I think the copy and the paste is the best way for sending the multiple images or the file at the same time with the email. So the need for the selecting the photos and copy them from the desire location and then paste in to the body of the email and normally click on the send button. This is the good and the easiest way to send the multiple images by using the iPhone.

Even I have also using the iPhone and still I have not seen this thing there in my iPhone that will help to send the multiple image there by the email, so I think this feature is not available there in the iPhone that can be used for the multiple file sending.

This is the simple as used in the previous version of the iPhone, simply make the copy and the paste of the picture to put pictures in replies and then click on the forwards of emails.

By this step it is simple to send the multiple file by the use of the email.

I am not sure with this thing in the iPhone with the ios 3 but however for the ios4, since when I was trying to make the use of the share option to send the multiple image at the time it only the option for the MMS. So make the use of the copy by selecting the images and then open the email and paste there on the body of the email and send it.

As I have seen there in the iPhone emailing feature is that there are maximum five images are allow to send. That means the email option are still available if you have not selected more than 5 image, but after the selection of the 6th image that option will be disappears so because of that reason this is simple to send maximum 5 picture at a time.

It is possible to include more than one image there in the email to send, this is the good thing for there in the iPhone.

So this can be used in two ways either you can make the use of the inbuilt add file option there available in the compose mail page or directly you can copy the image and paste it in to the body of the mail.

And then click on the send option to make the forward of those multiple image.

iPhone have the feature for multiple photo sharing and sending via email, so for that there is the option available in the email based GUI. There are the options for the Attachment for the file so make use of this option and attach the image you want to send. There are many of the inbuilt features in this smart phone, may be there are the limitation of the thing to be send through the email, but however you have the possibility to send the multiple photos at a time.