Thread: Nokia 500 Vs Samsung Galaxy mini

Nokia 500 Vs Samsung Galaxy mini

Hey friends, i am thinkign for getting the new Smartphone. and i am considering for Nokia's 500 or Samsung Galaxy mini. but with this both the phones i am confused that which one to choose. can here anyone tell me that which one should be3 good for me?? please suggest me some specification for both the phones.

Re: Nokia 500 Vs Samsung Galaxy mini

Dude, if you are searhing for this then i will say to reffer the followign specs of both the phones and decide which one you will take::
    Nokia 500:-
    • Display Size 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches (~229 ppi pixel density)
    • Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
    • Memory Internal 2 GB storage, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
    • Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels
    • Features OS Symbian Anna OS
    • CPU 1 GHz ARM 11

Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
    • Display Size 240 x 320 pixels, 3.14 inches (~127 ppi pixel density)
    • Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
    • memory::
    • Internal 160 MB storage, 384MB RAM
    • Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels,
    • Features OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
    • CPU 600 MHz ARMv6

If you still want opinions from people on forums I suggest you ask the question on a forum that covers both brands you are interested in.

thanks a lot for this detaisl of both phone. but still i am trouble with the both phones this is because i have seen tht nokia 500 has flash lite 4 which will support most of the flash contents on a site, except this, all other things are same as the Galaxy Mini. and also i dont think that there are big difference between the processors of this both the phones. bcoz 600 mhz is not that bad, and Nokia 500 is having 1gHz. can you please tell me some other big differences in both of the phones??

hey, if you are searching for that then i will say as:

• Nokia 500 have better hardware.
    • and samsung Galaxy Mini can support more apps and games

after this, you ecide which is more important to you. and also here i can say that Nokia phones in general have better hardwarethan Android phones, but Android phones have more apps and games. reply me back what you decided to take??

Ok, thanks for telling me about this. can here anyone suggest me that can i be able to ugrade anna to belle??? if this is possible then please reply me back for this. and i have checked for the GPU in the Nokia 500 and there i found that it is not havign GPU. can you please reply me back here that what is the use of the GPU?? i checked the same thing in the samsung mini and there i get that this is having 200 of the GPU. and yes, thansk for telling me about the above specification. i checked for this all, and i decided for getting the Nokia 500 only. but can you please reply me back what do it mean by Wifi Hotspot??

I have read the news which say that Nokia has said that the belle update will be available for phones that are running Anna now. and also if you ask to me for the best out of Nokia 500 and Samsung MIni then i will suggets you for the Nokia 500 only. i am also having the same phone and i am really very happy with that. and also let me tell you here that GPU is nothing but graphics processing unit.

after reading all the post here and also searching for the specification for this, i can say here that NOKIA is rocking in all fields like Hardware Quality, Support and features. let me tell you here that I am CDMA fan but as NOKIA is no more in CDMA I am forced to use GSM. and if i am going to take the phone out of this both then i will surely go for the Nokia 500. and also i am sure that NOKIA re-start production of CDMA handsets. hope they do that things.