Thread: Auto Navigator in Nokia 500

Auto Navigator in Nokia 500

Hi all, i am having the new Nokia 500 and with that i am very happy. but the only problem with this is devise shows the map, current location, and tracks the route traveled, but does not navigate. can anyoe here tell me the reason for this??? and also reply me back if anyone else is facing the same problem. and also please reply me here back that how do I do this on this GPS devise manufactured and supplied by NOKIA. please help me in this case.

Re: Auto Navigator in Nokia 500

Ok, let me tell you here that New nokia 500 comes with a licence for an entire region, and also this all have the West European licence. and after this if you are going to bought your device outside the region where you are trying to use it, then you are stuck. and after this, if you are going to bought the device in the region where you are trying to use it, than at that time you will get that your mobile to be faulty and you will need to repaired or replaced under warranty. i am telling you this all because i was also done the same as you and there i get the same problem. i tried with the so many of the sugestion for this but nothing helps me in this case. finally i tried with contacting wiht the Nokia care and they told me the same reason for happenin this to me, after trying with there suggestion i came to know that this is working fine for me. for you also will say to dop the same and i am sure that with this you will not get the problem.

i bough my phone from the India and with that i am not getting that type of the problem. and also i would like to say here at an approved Nokia Distributor, and are using it the same region, and wiht this device i am having packaging and memory card.

Currently i am in the Gulf region and i am having the new Nokia 500 and when i was buying this at that time i was aware about this limitation. when i was getting that phone at that time they told me that the download of maps is free of charge but will never say that you cannot use those maps. me too facing the same problem and hope that someone here will suggest here for resolvign this problem.

for the same reason, i need the map for the North America Maps on Nokia 500. and this is because I will be traveling to the US in two weeks, and at the same time i also like to use my Navigator in My Nokia 500. for the same things, i have also tried with the downloading from the Ovi store but without any success. what to do now?? please reply me back for this, can here anyone suggest me some suggestion for doing that things?