Thread: How to delete photos from photo stream in iPad

How to delete photos from photo stream in iPad

Recently I have bought the new iPad; this is the good and the best of the iPad. But there one thing I was trying recently to delete the photos from the photo stream, but fails to delete it. So I just want to know the steps for that and also is that possible to do this in iPad to delete the Photos from the Photo Stream, or it need some more application to be install for this thing. So if you guys have any of the information then please let me know.

Re: How to delete photos from photo stream in iPad

This can be possible with the help of the sync with the Mac/Windows computer. That means that if you want to delete any of the photos from the photostream than this will be deleted them from the Folder then this folder is sync with the Mac/Windows computer. So with the sync of the iPad with the Computer there you will see the pictures folder labeled "photostream” there in the System. So with the help of this folder you can simply remove the photo from the photostream.

According to my information there are no official option are available to delete the each and every individual photos from the photo stream. So for that there are the alternate way is to make the reset of the entire stream. So with the Reset of the Entire Photo Stream there are the chances to delete the Photos from the Photo Stream.

Even I was also confused for this thing there in my iPad, that even I was also trying to delete the photos from the Photo Stream but not able to do that, so I have try several of the things and finally I got the solution for this. So may this will help you out to delete the Photos from the Photo Stream, so for that you just have to visit the iCloud.com and login to your account there and then at the top right you will see your name so you just have to click on that, and then after goto Advanced, there the option for this thing is available that can be used to delete the Photos from the Photo Stream.

There are the simple way to delete the single as well as the multiple photos from the Photo Stream, So this is totally depends on which OS you are using there in your iPad. So normally you just have to select the file and right click on that file, after the click the list of the Option will be available, so from the list you just have to select the option for the delete.

This is same as the normal deleting option for the other file from any of the Folders, so for that you just have to make the connection between the iPad and the computers. And the normally steps you have to do that you are using for deleting any of the file from the system folders.

And after that also the Photos are still there in the photo Stream than it means that the photos are still there on all of your iOS devices.

There are no chances for the deleting the particular or the individual Photos from the Photo Stream, so if you are trying to delete the selection of the Photos from the Stream than may there are the chances that you will be not able to delete the photos. The things that require for the deletion of the photos are the reset of the entire Photo Stream. So reset of the Photo Stream is the only option that can be used for the deletion of the photos from the Photos Stream.

I have do this thing at the iCloud.com for this thing, so I just visit that site and there I have just click on my name and there I have seen the option for the deletion of the Photos from the Photo Stream.

This can be done with the help of the computer, so just need to connect the iPad with the Computer and make the deletion of the Photos file from the Photos Stream. Just normally selecting the file that want to delete and then right click and selecting the option for the Delete of that file.

Whatever you want to delete there from the Photo Streams you just have to select that particular file, and after the selection of that file you just need to press ‘Shift+Delete’ if you are using the Computer for this thing. So after these the Popup menu will appear there on the Screen. So on that screen you just have to select the Yes Option. this method will remove the photos from the Photostream.