Thread: Video chat on Gtalk in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Video chat on Gtalk in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hi, I have recently downloaded application that’s Gtalk in my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus but the thing is like I am not able to make use of video chat however. So is there anybody tried this thing ever with their tablet? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Video chat on Gtalk in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Yeah we can make use of those applications with this tablet, have you tried ever or you are just confirming about it? Because see if suppose you haven’t used then you should try it and download it from here.

And if suppose you are having any problem with those application then it would be better if you simply make it clear from here?

Yeah we can make use of those applications with this tablet, have you tried ever or you are just confirming about it? Because see if suppose you haven’t used then you should try it and download it from here.

And if suppose you are having any problem with those application then it would be better if you simply make it clear from here?
    Yeah i was also thinking about the same thing like i am about to download it, and from the one that you have given i have downloaded it as well, but never tried video chat.

But apart from that the thing that i wanted to know about the same is like, what if i get the device rooted ? whether the same application will work once again? If not then at that time what happens, from where can i download it that could be work with rooted device as well?

I am not sure about the rooted device, but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of another application such as skype or something different. Because see as far as video chat is concern skype is better than each and everyone.