Thread: Unable to download android market applications in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Unable to download android market applications in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

HI, i have recently gotten this Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus tablet but the strange thing is like when yesterday i was trying to get the application from android market, it just stuck at middle and after all i am not able to get it downloaded however. Is there anybody having similar problem with the device? any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download android market applications in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Are you getting problem with any particular application or with almost every application? Because see if there could some problem with any particular application then there could be some problem with that application thus you should try to get it downloaded after some time or simply from any other website. But if suppose you are getting the problem with all the application then you should try to check whether there is some problem with the internet connection or not, you should check whether the internet connection is active or not.

You can have another option as well, like you should try to download the application on other mobile or device and then transfer it in the tablet.

it might be possible as the application or whatever you are trying to downloaded in the device might not be compatible with the device you have thus you should first check whether that application is compatible with the device?

it might be possible as the application or whatever you are trying to downloaded in the device might not be compatible with the device you have thus you should first check whether that application is compatible with the device?
    Though i am agree with the above user but still i think there is some problem with the firmware that is been installed in your device, you must be thinking like the device is newer then how is it possible but still this could be possible and this could be just problem with the firmware only and nothing more than that, so once if you reset the firmware of the phone all the problem will be gone and once again your be able to download everything.

Thus while doing this; there are two methods through which you can do this so you should first start with the soft resetting and if suppose you are getting the same problem then you can try with hard resetting as well. But while doing that as well, make sure you have make a backup copy of all your important data so that you recover it if something happens wrong.

Off course you can reset the firmware of the phone but still before that you should try to delete all the cache of the android market application and then try again letter.

Off course you can reset the firmware of the phone but still before that you should try to delete all the cache of the android market application and then try again letter.
    Exactly i was also about to recommend you the same thing but still if suppose you are still getting the same problem with the tab then you should try reinstall the application once again and then obviously there could be some problem with the firmware only if your are still pursuing the same problem.

I don’t think after resetting the firmware this will be resolved however, thus according to me you should try to reinstall the whole firmware once again and then see what happens whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I have heard that like if we install the firmware on our own then it may void the warranty of the device, is that true? Because if so then what other option we could have over here? Though I don’t know how to reinstall the firmware? Anyways thanks for the suggestion however i have tried everything but nothing seems to be working the way i have expected.

see once i was also getting the same problem and rather than above mentioned things i have done this thing. First just go to Android Market on your PC and sign in with your google ID (user@gmail.com), and after that just scroll to bottom of the page and choose "My Market Account".

Once you reach there you need to select "Settings” and while you do this make sure you device should be listed over there, so do you see your Tab? And if not click 'Don't see your device?' and if your Tablet is there "check details". After that go to "orders" click 'Trouble downloading'.

and at this moment you have to reset the cache on your device and then reboot Tablet & try to download from the Market.

well, if you don’t know how to reinstall the firmware then you should try to visit the service center and let those people do this thing for your device.

Because the thing is like reinstalling the firmware on our own won’t make any changes in the warranty terms but if suppose you have made something wrong then surely another problem will occur and that might not be recoverable. And however if you have a device with warranty period remaining then why to do all this thing on our own. They are the people hired for this purpose only.