Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G showing Battery Charging

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G showing Battery Charging

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G, when I have connected the tablet with the charger then it was charging and when I have disconnected the charge from the tablet then also it is been showing me the animation of the Battery Charging on the screen. When I go to the setting of the tablet then it is saying that battery is discharging. So I am not getting what is the problem with the phone, so please help me with this. Does anyone also face the same problem which I am facing with the tablet? If you have the solution to solve it, then please tell me so that I can solve the problem. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G showing Battery Charging

I think there might be some kind of the fault in the tablet; you need to get it fixed and also solve the problem. I also wanted to tell that, you better use the tablet for some time and see that you are still getting the same sign and also does the battery of the phone is been coming down or not. If you do this then you might get the idea where is the problem and also you will be able to solve the problem which is there on the tablet. So you better try it and get it fixed.

I would suggest you that you better try to do the factory reset of the tablet, and then try to do the charging of the tablet. For the factory rest just follow the following steps and get it done for you,

• Go to the Settings
    • In the Settings go to the Privacy
    • In Privacy select the Factory data reset
    • In Factory data reset select the Reset phone
    • Then select the Erase everything.

I would say that you better try to do the charging of the tablet with the other charger which is having the same power with the charger you are using it for the charging of the tablet.

I think it might be the fault in the charger and also you will be getting the problem of the charger and also you will be able to charge the phone with it. So I would suggest you better go for the required and also the best charge which are compatible with the tablet and also you will be able to do the charge the tablet.

There are some of the good chargers which are available on the internet and also on the eBay, so you can have look on it and get the best and also good charge for you.

I would suggest that you better show the tablet at the service center and if you have order the tablet from the internet then you better call that site and get the problem solved by them, this is been the fault in the tablet which is showing the battery charging sign even after the charge is not plug to the tablet, so better do that and get it fixed.

I think you have used the wrong charger with the tablet and it has created the problem for you, so I would suggest you do the factory reset of the tablet and use the proper charger for the tablet and then you will be not getting the problem of showing the battery charging.

Thank you for the information and also i will try to work it and also i will get some other charger for the tablet and also i will make it work for me.