Thread: Where I can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G

Where I can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G

Hello friends, I wanted to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G and I wanted to get the tablet in the time of a week, so can you please tell me that where I can purchase the tablet and also which is the best way to get the tablet. So please help. Thank you.

Re: Where I can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G

You can get the tablet from the T-mobile, as I have heard that the T-mobile is selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G, so you can get the tablet for you and also if you are using the T-tablet then you will be easily for you. So you better try it and get it worked for you.

I think you will be able to do the order on the internet and also you will be able to get the phone at the best rate and also you will be able to get the tablet for you.

I do not think so that you will get the tablet so earlier, as the Samsung have not made the Official release or the announcement of the tablet, so you have to wait for the announcement to be made. If you wanted to order then you can go for the pre-order of the tablet and also you will be able to get the tablet with you as the tablet will be released.

I think there plenty of the site which are taking the order for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G, so you can check it and place the order for you and you might get the phone when you will be able to receive it when it is launch.

I have just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G and I have done the pre-order of the tablet, so I will suggest you that you better go on to the internet and go on to any of the shopping site or you can go to eBay or some other site which might be having the phone with them and also you will be able to get the phone with you. This is best way to do it. If you wanted to get the phone from the store then you might have to wait for it, that the phone is not been available in the stores for the selling, and also the store which are selling the phone might be just taking the order and will deliver you when the phone be out for them. So you can check and get it for you.

I think the 3G might have not come in the market and the store might be selling the older one, so when you going to purchase the phone then you better check and get it for you.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G is been available and also you will be able to get it and also you will be able to get the tablet in the near network provider store, so you can go fo it