Thread: How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus with adb

How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus with adb

Hello friends, I wanted to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, I wanted to root the tablet and also I wanted to root the tablet with the adb. So I am not able to do it and also I am not getting the method to do it, so does anyone know the method that how to do it and also if is not possible then please tell me some other method to root the method. But I wanted to root the tablet. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus with adb

You can try the .zip file of the tablet and also you will be able to get that file from the internet easily, you just need to such for that file and also you will be able to do the rooting of the file and also the tablet will be rooted and also you can use the tablet.

I have also tried the .zip file which the above user have told you, but let me tell that it does not work and I am using the tablet as it is and also I love using the tablet without rooting of the tablet and also I would suggest that you use the tablet as it is and also if you do the rooting then the you will be not able to do the update of the tablet and if you do the update then you might be able use to get the old features on the tablet.

To do the rooting of the tablet you have to have a good and also the better usb drivers installed, and for that you might get the drivers with the tablet, if you have not got the drivers CD then you might get the drivers from the internet and installed it on the system. Even when you connect the tablet with the USB then system might installed the required drivers of the tablets, so you better do it and get it done for you and also for the tablet.

When you have installed the USB drivers on the tablet then you might have the USB debugging turned ON on the Tablet, so you better go to the setting and tab on the ON of the USB debugging. When you are done with the usb debugging then you have switched off the tablet and plug the USB cable to the tablet and the system. When you have connected the tablet and computer then you should try the booting in the recovery mode. Once the recovery Mount / System then you can run the adb in the command window and change the drive to the platform-tools directory where adb resides. So you better do it and also you can be able to it and also the path of the drive would be in the c:\android-sdk-windows\, so you can check and get it done for you.

You should try the above user method and after that you want to check that where your tablet is been recognized by the adb run then there is a command to check it which is "adb devices", so it will shows you the list which might be containing the adb device on the system, if it is not showing the tablet then the tablet is not been recognized by the system.

The above user have told you the method to do but I have the step which will be easier for you and also you will be able to work and also to the root the tablet, so you just follow the following steps and you will be able to do the rooting of the tablet. The steps are:

• Install Java JDK
    • Install Android SDK
    • Install USB drivers
    • Turn USB debugging on in Tabs settings
    • Boot Tab into recovery while connected to PC
    • Mount/System in recovery
    • ADB push us file to system/bin
    • Set permissions of su???
    • Exit adb
    • 10. Reboot Tablet and install superuser and busy box from market

So you can try it and get it done on the tablet your tablet will be rooted.

The method which the above user have given to you is the best and also the proper method to do and also you will be able to do the rooting of the tablet, so I would also suggest you to that method.

I think you might be able to do the root with the method which the user have told and also your tablet will be able to detect by the adb, so you can try it and get it done for you.

The 10 steps which the user have told is same what the other user have told you, the steps are the shortcut and also east to understand the method to do the rooting the tablet, I was also getting the problem when doing then I have also tried the step which the user have told you and it has worked for you and also the tablet is been rooted.

I think you will be able to root the phone and also you will be able to do it with the adb and also you will be able to root the phone and also you can use the phone without any problem.