Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and av adapter

Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and av adapter

hey all, i have recently get the new Samsung Galaxy Tab plus and i really love this tab. but with this i am gettign some problem which is as i am not gettign the av adapter to work with this tab. i have also tried wiht the checking the hdmi dock and with this i am getting no problem. and when i tried with the using the Microsoft 5000 bt mouse at that time it worked after a few tries, but stil av adapter is not working with this. can herte anyone suggest me for resolving this problem??

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and av adapter

ok if you are thinking for dioign that all things then for that let me tell you here that you have to get to buy extra this isbecause the Gal Tab 7 Plus have no USB or HDMI ports, before this you can not do what you want. i am suggesting you this all here but stil i am having question about this::
    • does the same adapter work both with USB ans HDMI?
    • or else for doing the same things, two special adapters you have to buy?
    • and also is this possible to hook up both at the same time so you can access both at once??

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and av adapter

hey thanks for telling me about this all things. still i am getting the same problem even after trying whit the suggestion which you have given here. but thanks for that. hope that someone here will help for resolving this problem.