Thread: Web browsing lag in the samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Web browsing lag in the samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

i am thinking for gettign Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and also for that i have also checked this out at bestbuy. but i a here for getting the suggestion about the web browsing lag I noticed. and also i ahve seen the same things in the some reviews of this tab. and i am sure here that this lag happes when you are going to click in the link, when you are going to click at that time you will see that it'll take a good 5 seconds before it starts to even load the link, and also it will show all the pages without having any type of the problem in that, but this going from link to link seems to be sluggish. and also i have seen the same thing wiht my original galaxy tab, and for resolvign that i tried with the so many of the suggestion for that but still i get the same problem. what you all will say about this problem?? please reply me back if anyone also searchcing for the same things.

Re: Web browsing lag in the samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Dude, if you are thinking for getting the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and worried about the browser lags then for that i willl say here that here are so many good alternative browser in the market that I do not bother to use the stock one any more. try with using the other browsers for that and hope that with that all browsers you will not get the same type problem.

while trying wiht that all things, at the same time i have also noticed that the web browser for some reason dims the backlight. yes, at that time i know that this is option for the original tab, but for changign the setting i also tried with checking the setting for that but still there i get no separate brightness setting for changing that, what to do now???? this is the only reason for that i am not thinking for buying this tab. hope that soon they will resolve this problem, if here anyone have the proper sugestion for that then please reply me back for that. and also thanks or the above suggestion.

Let me first tell here that for doign that things, i never use stock browers. and also let me tell you here that same things depends on the connection speed. and also if you are saying this type of the lags after watching the demo models video then let me tell you here that at best buy they show all flash video. and if you are going for changing the setting on demand so you click the flash it speeds it up greatly. try with doing the same things and i am sure that at that time you will not get this type of the problem.

Hey thanks for telling me about this all. i tried with that all but still i am getting the same problem with that. thanks for the suggestion. what can i do now??

YEs for the same reason, i will also say here that there are so many good alternative browser in the market that I do not bother to use the stock one any more. try with using the other browsers for that and hope that with that all browsers you will not get the same type problem.