Thread: Rooting HTC Rhyme

Rooting HTC Rhyme

i buy this HTC Rhyme smartphone and now i want to root my mobile phone. Android running on it. I try to find any apps from android market about this rooting task but can't successes. can anyone explain which process need to do this rooting task on htc rhyme phone? i hope many person already perform this process. then please share your valuable reply about this problem.

Re: Rooting HTC Rhyme

Rooting is a process wherein the system level files are given with the access by the third party applications. If you want to do this task on your smartphone, you can do it by first download latest ROM version that compatible with this phone. then run it on your phone. this is well for rooting your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    Rooting is a process wherein the system level files are given with the access by the third party applications. If you want to do this task on your smartphone, you can do it by first download latest ROM version that compatible with this phone. then run it on your phone. this is well for rooting your mobile phone.
    I also looks some way to root this htc rhyme phone. i already try this downloading rom version and installation task. I did, and it did not work. I search alot about this issue and still i haven't got any perfect solutions to perform this rooting task on such htc rhyme smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I also looks some way to root this htc rhyme phone. i already try this downloading rom version and installation task. I did, and it did not work. I search alot about this issue and still i haven't got any perfect solutions to perform this rooting task on such htc rhyme smartphone.
    yea, it doesnt work on this htc rhyme mobile phone. the same kind of situations happening on my phone. i try a lot and ask its information to the official site expert. they told me that there is not any such kind of process still available to do this rooting on htc rhyme. now i use htc thunderbolt and it will works well to do rootin on it. you can also choose this mobile phone for rooting purpose.